Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
they're all the same though more or less :manny:

get in the fukking robot, kid (or stay in the robot, kid)
moral dilemmas about war while killing hundreds
anti hero who's sympathetic but can't be reasoned with - usually with mask or obscured identity
faction v faction continues to outweigh the character developments at every larger plot point to continue overall narrative
climactic but open ended conclusion - because damn near every gundam series gets a runback, spinoff, extension, or crossover. except R/G because that shyt was ass and never should've left the planning stages

go down the entire gundam franchise wiki and the vast majority generally follow those guidelines or build off a series that did prior. as for the OG gundam, I don't even know if its possible for them to run it back canonically because of all the stuff they've forced into the UC timeline at this point. best they can reasonably do is focus on a group/specific instance that isn't too tangled up in other stuff or take small, compartmentalized slices to be highlighted. its too bloated for remake.

you can't redo star wars :manny: can't redo gundam either
Fair but at least give us a Hi-Streamer series to explain CCA.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Interesting episode. Essentially the archive believes that humans are now too dependent on A.I.? That is kind of a strange reason for wanting to wipe the entire race. But besides that, the action sequences with Vivy & Elizabeth were well done as usual.

Although I do not blame Vivy for not wanting to sing. The core of that song she attributes it to the A.I. turning on the humans. I don't blame her for breaking down like that. Will be interesting how they conclude this next week.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
After they hit the home run last week I wasn't expecting too much. But this episode was very well done.

The first half was very heartwarming. Like the rest of the 86 have mentioned a giant weight is off of Shin's shoulder. It is really nice to see Shin loosen up, but at the same time, he is doing what needs to be their leader.

The 2nd half being Fido's memories was pretty sad. He was really Shin's buddy to the end. And seeing his POV of the 86 was the highlight of the episode.

Really excited about how they plan to wrap up the cour.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
This show keeps getting more & more interesting as the season goes by.

Lots of shyt happened in this episode.

As expected Emilico & Kate overcame the odds. However, seeing the hidden potential of Kate was awesome to see. Although it was sad to see what happened to Shirley since Rum was really overcoming their issues. It is going to be upsetting the next time we see Rum's face.

So the major reveal here was that the shadows will eventually merge with their faces. This is definitely going to be something that will piss off both Kate & John given how attached to their face's unique personality.

That coffee was meant to manipulate the faces to become what they consider the "ideal" faces. It honestly should have been expected. Definetly looking forward to see how Kate plans to get the old Emilico back.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Amazing episode. Huge props to Takemichi. We finally get to see his character grow without relying on Mikey, Draken, or Hina. One thing I do appreciate about his character is that outside of his time travel abilities he is very normal. While he isn't as cool as Mikey or Draken he finally was able to face things on his own. Very interested in how Takemichi progresses as the season continues.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
With 86 last week's episode should have been the end of the season. It was a perfect way to end things and just seemed like a good cut off point. Maybe this next episode fixes that.