obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons

this list :mjlol:

The only thing that bothers me about this(besides Ichigo) is that it's clearly a fighting shounen Mt. Rushmore and not an overall anime Mt. Rushmore. If it was the latter, Goku is probably the only one from here making the cut. You telling me Ash Ketchum/Pikachu don't belong on there? Lupin? A Gundam? shyt, Sailor Moon?:skip:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
As somebody who has been watching anime for 30 years The popularity of One Piece is something I'll never understand I don't hate on it I just completely ignore it :hubie:

:yeshrug:I'd like it a lot more, if there was less fluff and more focus on main plot of the story, 1000 chapters and they have no idea where they trying to go,

Last edited:

bxrfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Memphis Grizzlies/Auburn Tigers
That 90s animation style is so :wow:nowadays everything is so Moe which isn’t necessarily a bad thing but there’s something about that old style that I like a lot

I've just recently got into City Hunter (a great show that should be talked about more) and the first thing that stood out to me is just how GROWN everyone looks and feels. Men and women feel like real grown ass men and women and not just some obvious moe cartoon characters. I know it's targeted to an older audience but still I wish more anime had that look and feel today

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This some bullshyt @Black_Panther_JS how the polish ln of rezero only what 2 vols behind and I’m reading the comments said they get release once every 2 months to only recently spread it out to 3 since so close

then u got Germany having gamers ln release and we can’t get that shyt at all

no excuse why we can’t release shyt more faster

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Incomplete panels?:dwillhuh:

And someone still approved that shyt to be released?:mindblown:

It's not than uncommon unfortunately. The weekly magazine might end up releasing a couple of incomplete pages just so they can get the issue out. Then the artist will finish it when for the complete Volume, which is were a lot of the money is made.

I know Togashi used to do that a lot and then do some amazing shyt for the complete volume that was :wow:. He would then complain about how taxing the whole process was :mjcry:

Watching the original Saint Seiya. nikkas really slept on this. Shonen battle series owe their whole steez to this show and Fist of the North star.

Saint Seiya was HUGE here in Chile when I was 7-10 years old. It was one of the most popular anime behind Dragon Ball/DBZ.

Ikki da gawd :wow:

One of the big reasons SS was so popular was that we got very few anime shows, and even less shonen. shyt, we even got fukked over with Macross as we only got Robotech and basically two generations never really knew the real story behind Robotech (I found out when I was like 19 and went :ohhh:).

Too bad the new Saint Seiya was mediocre at best :francis:

I was still legit surprised when I got into the internet and found out not much was talked about the series at all. I thought it was a juggernaut and it's basically one of a many series that get lost in the shuffle :heh:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
This some bullshyt @Black_Panther_JS how the polish ln of rezero only what 2 vols behind and I’m reading the comments said they get release once every 2 months to only recently spread it out to 3 since so close

then u got Germany having gamers ln release and we can’t get that shyt at all

no excuse why we can’t release shyt more faster

Yeah I peeped that a while ago :francis: made me think "how easy is it to learn polish" :patrice::mjlol:

I wish they prioritized Light Novels more

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
When I tell you I used to HATE One Piece's art style when I first saw it. I was like wtf is this. Then I started getting into the story and now it's one of my favorites.

The OG Character designs were goofy looking, it got way better as it progressed. The art style is still goofy but the characters look wayyy better