Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Seen that shyt as it was premiering :francis:.

Any shounen/fighting type anime I already seen except for Black Clover and One Piece.

I miss JoJo, nothing is hitting the same :mjcry:

Yeah jojo has ruined a lot of fighting shows for me.

Have you watched Redline? sickass movie.

4b93fc3e9894affad3a9a5aea2bd2944.gif

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Megalo boxing is amazing.

Joe admitting he is selfish and fights for himself first really brought the character full circle because it’s true in season one he was a selfish dikk but he got shyt done.

You can’t evolve until you admit that and own it. Also Sacchio needed his ass kicked, he’s not meant for the ring. Go home and be a engineer and a towel boy.

Flipside, I am surprised no one realize mac time is a computer. It’ll probably come out before the fight, but let’s see where the series goes.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Megalo boxing is amazing.

Joe admitting he is selfish and fights for himself first really brought the character full circle because it’s true in season one he was a selfish dikk but he got shyt done.

You can’t evolve until you admit that and own it. Also Sacchio needed his ass kicked, he’s not meant for the ring. Go home and be a engineer and a towel boy.

Flipside, I am surprised no one realize mac time is a computer. It’ll probably come out before the fight, but let’s see where the series goes.

Sacchio's anger towards joe made him vulnerable and blind...he's out here getting sold to the highest bidder...if Joe didn't give out the 2 piece combo with fries to Sacchio, the kid would have got pimped out :merchant:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Sacchio's anger toward joe made him vulnerable and blind...he's out here getting sold to the highest bidder...if Joe didn't give out the 2 piece combo with fries to Sacchio, the kid would have got pimped out :merchant:
On the low the pimp was on the stroll..... though I don’t think he wanted to do it. He was sort of calling Sacchio out for being full of Bullshyt. Had to hit him with those cold hard realities.

tenor.gif

Who was really going to bet on Sacchio winning? He was getting beat up for nothing.:heh: