tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Brehs I need y''all help. Spring 21 is about to end soon so i'ma start watching everything, what should I hit up first out of these 4?

Vivy: Fluorite Eye's Song, Tokyo Revengers, 86 or Odd Taxi

:lupe:

Haven't seen odd Taxi. My AOTS is 86, but if you want something with more action I would go for Vivy. I mean you can't go wrong with either as they are easily the two best from this season, but they do it in different ways.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Don’t try that :ufdup:you’re the reason your list was postponed :mjlol: that whole “I got to watch Boruto first” wasn’t necessary

You was scrambling trying to hurry up and watch 20 anime :mjpls:

It was if y’all wanted and honest assessment :damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Brehs I need y''all help. Spring 21 is about to end soon so i'ma start watching everything, what should I hit up first out of these 4?

Definitely TR and 86

Odd Taxi got mixed reviews, not sure about the other.

Maybe some of our GriffithSet brehs can tell you bout the other jawns. Mainly trust them

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

haven’t seen other ones but I read 86 and I’m high on it and seen most of the episodes and it has adapted it lovely so far so i I recommend 86

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

Id say Tokyo revengers, but thats not ending anytime soon.

Odd taxi and then 86.

If you watched season 1 of megalo box....then i'd suggest Nomad Megalo Box(this series gonna make it in my top 10). :wow: definitely AOTY.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Id say Tokyo revengers, but thats not ending anytime soon.

Odd taxi and then 86.

If you watched season 1 of megalo box....then i'd suggest Nomad Megalo Box(this series gonna make it in my top 10). :wow: definitely AOTY.

Yeah I seen Megalo, I wanna watch the new shows first and the sequels after though but I definitely will be watching that

And I seen Tokyo Revengers had a ? on MAL for the episodes so I might hold off on that too if it’s not gonna end soon. Same thing I’m doing with To Your Eternity cause that’s only at 9/20 episodes

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
haven’t seen other ones but I read 86 and I’m high on it and seen most of the episodes and it has adapted it lovely so far so i I recommend 86

Yea I’ve heard good things about 86 and I was seeing the LN everywhere a while back so I figured it was good, you waiting to binge shows aren’t you?

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My jojo thoughts
Diamond Unbreakable
Koichi didn't listen and almost got Jotaro killed :snoop:
Kira is probably the best villain outside of DIO
The final battle was great, but like how could not hear all that noise from fight when the rest of them were on the side of street when josuke was facing with kira,
The series was better in recognizing that they could be facing a stand user, in Diamond is Unbreakable they were bunch of idiots that hardly ever questions when
some bizarre thing near them it could be a stand, or when one/two are missing in the group it doesn't even cross their minds. :dwillhuh:
When Jotaro delivered the final beating :obama:

Golden Wind
Giorno is damn op and that without his requiem.
I think show could've used more fillers, it seemed he was still an outsider in the group.
The ending was weird I don't why they did show it earlier, and I expecting some interaction with Jotaro and Giorno.
I always feel sorry for the the normal, getting killed out of nowhere by damn stands. :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Yea I’ve heard good things about 86 and I was seeing the LN everywhere a while back so I figured it was good, you waiting to binge shows aren’t you?

My new thing to do now certain ones I may do week to week that’s airing but even then I may let it build up
I’ve been more locked in reading a lot more and lately week to week I’ve been misjudged shows that aren’t as good as I hoped when I did rewatch but if I binge it I get a better sense it seems
Now if I’ve read the show then it’s easy week to week cuz I know what to expect like 86 even tho Im 2 episodes behind tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I lot of people don't wanna read anything but reading Light Novels has been a great decision for me. I usually read for an hour or 2 before I go to bed after work but honestly I was just getting burned out an watching all these shows and having it adapt like 3 volumes of a novel series then that's it and it never gets anymore.

At the moment I'm reading things that haven't gotten anime series yet. Reading Vol 2 of Reign of the Seven Spellblades and after that I plan to start Tearmoon Empire.

Seven Spellblades is basically an anime Harry Potter but the magicians use swords too. It has one of my favorite characters in recent memory Nanao Hibiya. She's like this Asian warrior chick who knows limited magic but is a swordswoman that's looking for a thrilling battle to die in. At the start of the book she spars one of the classmates in class that's arguable her best friend and the teacher breaks it up cause they get lost in the fight and they're gonna kill each other and after the fight she begs dude to fight her to the death after school. Through the novel every time there's a fight she's like Leeroy Jenkins running into everything.

Tearmoon Empire is more in the style of Bakarina. Girl is a queen and misruns her nation. They lock her up and execute her and as the guillotine falls after she wakes up and she's a kid again. She gets a do over and makes drastic changes to her life.