Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Facts. Just finished ep 10 :wow:.

I kind of feel bad for Odokawa betraying Dobu..I've grown to like Dobu..real nikka.

I wonder what kind of illness Odokawa has....he keeps having flashbacks to bubbling water as if someone was under water and the missing cat girl's body was found in the tokyo bay.:ohhh:

Yano's character is a legend

:dwillhuh:

Dobu has done some dirt, but I think Odokawa is going to change his opinion on him. Still a few episodes left.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:scust:@ that list

If you a younger fan I get the two on the end but

fukk dull ass Ichigo

should be

Goku, Kenshiro, Yusuke and Kenshin :wow:
I get that a lot of yall on this site wanna be weird about it but One Piece is the most popular shonen Manga of all time by a lot. Luffy consistently wins its popularity polls. Next is DBZ and next is Naruto. That's skipping Golgo-13 at #2.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
I get that a lot of yall on this site wanna be weird about it but One Piece is the most popular shonen Manga of all time by a lot. Luffy consistently wins its popularity polls. Next is DBZ and next is Naruto. That's skipping Golgo-13 at #2.

As somebody who has been watching anime for 30 years The popularity of One Piece is something I'll never understand I don't hate on it I just completely ignore it :hubie:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
As somebody who has been watching anime for 30 years The popularity of One Piece is something I'll never understand I don't hate on it I just completely ignore it :hubie:

When I tell you I used to HATE One Piece's art style when I first saw it. I was like wtf is this. Then I started getting into the story and now it's one of my favorites.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Plenty of weird stuff gets popular. Like JoJo is popular. I've seen clips of it and that's a show I could never watch and will never watch but some people love it. Might be the best thing going but it ain't for me.
When I tell you I used to HATE One Piece's art style when I first saw it. I was like wtf is this. Then I started getting into the story and now it's one of my favorites.
This was my experience. It took till Luffy put that straw hat on Nami's head but at that point all the stuff I didn't really like about One Piece kinda faded away. It helps that Luffy has a very real claim to GOAT shonen protagonist. Much of my enjoyment of One Piece is because he's the main character.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile