Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
New chapters for this week

Black clover
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA
. I don’t like that chapter cover that looks like bad foreshadowing like someone gonna die
my hero
MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA

BC: The progression for supporting characters continues and the number/quality of the opponents make it legitimate. They're on a roll.

MHA: FINALLY. This is the feel that's been missing. Ain't no happy ending bytches. :wow:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

Damn..so John cho is playing spike spiegal? :unimpressed: isn't he in his 50s and short? and spike is lanky and in his 20s. oh well. the music makes up for it.

9NhW1G1YLVIxRP8isJ0d6vFDrWIhNnd_wN2Hv3VPHXbmRIq-efSo9saZrYqO6Lh2hykRHXByn2rIijrl_Fg-MzrEI8FHScbmweSILsMktFhFnV_Jrg6uTxo6EXidJOkRL8thu9zLcXynhIQVON5J5A

Threnody

Superstar
Daps

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Is anyone watching Kingdom? If so, how has this season been so far.

I had watched the first 2 or 3 eps before the hiatus.

That shyt was so out of sight out of mind for me until a few days ago I remembered it was BYKE

I'm enjoying it so far. More of the same battle tactics drama but if you enjoyed it before you'll enjoy it now. Also much larger scale because it's everyone vs Qin:whoo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm enjoying it so far. More of the same battle tactics drama but if you enjoyed it before you'll enjoy it now. Also much larger scale because it's everyone vs Qin:whoo:

word…… I started getting mad interested in the politics in the Kingdom. All that shyt with buddy’s mom and that even dude trynna take over.

I’m gonna have to catch up this week then

Good shyt