tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Interesting episode. Him moving to Hokkaido was unexpected.

Yoshida has some really good friends because they all know if Sayu just left he would be in an even worse state than he was before he met Sayu. Obviously, his brother I'd assume would be thrilled with this news as well.

The next episode will be very interesting in how Sayu's mom reacts to meeting Yoshida.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Fushi killed me in this episode :dead:

Fushi absolutely killed it in this episode. The fact he can manifest food just like that absolutely insane to me. Altho he killed me when Gugu was trying to hide away from Rean and without knowing he was messing with him.

We also learned some more information regarding Rean. I feel like a lot of people will give her flack because her suffering compared to Gugu is nothing. But I can relate to what she was describing. She just wants to be independent at the end of the day. While having an overprotective and overbearing family doesn't sound like a bad idea. It can honestly hinder your growth as a person. But I feel one thing that Gugu realized at the end of it was that they both have their issues and it is best to press forward.

Also, it seems that the monster is back. How this arc ends will be important. I will be disappointed if we get the sad ending to this arc as we did with the March arc.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Get clapped by your own Set brehs. :mjlol:

This nicca:mjtf:

I swear:snoop:

Why won’t you just let me even us up and be done?:mindblown:

Like I don’t even wanna do the shyt I been doing and it’s pure struggle at this point:scust:

We was just at 14 but not back to 17:why:

I find absolutely NO PLEASURE in doing this, it’s purely principle as I GOTS TO GETS MINES!

giphy.gif