Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
School Days was hilarious watching it live.

I feel like the most depressing anime have bleak no hope endings. For now I'd go with -

Grave of the Fireflies
Texhnolyze
Casshern Sins
Now and Then, Here and There
Chrono Crusade
Samurai X Reflections
'97 Berserk
Chirin’s Bell
Koi Kaze
Alien 9

You didn't have to go there :to:."she never woke up again" Grave of the fireflies is a one time watch...I just can't....

- Cassherin sins is on my watchlist.

I almost forgot to mention Aoi Bungaku, all 6 stories in that show was dark & sad but the ones that stood out to me was no longer human, kokoro, and the Tite Kubo one.

tumblr_m8z3hulHl41ruqum8o1_500.gifv

09e83d60c6efbc39e3665052273388a7e509785b.gifv

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's like they polled people who have no real grasp of the word "depressing". Survey 500 Japanese @Bryan Danielson level fans & publish the results brehs. :mjlol:

you really don’t want this to end so you:stopitslime:

You had 12 left remaining and now we right back at 15:snoop:

I GOTS TO GETS MINE:damn:

giphy.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
:russ: Tanaka doing more gangster shyt then Dobu & Yano. Just casually pulls up to Odokawa and Dobu, rolls down the window and starts blasting.

tumblr_m3irkkopr41qj5jqso1_r1_500.gif

- Tanaka is letting loose on em........all of that over some game?
- Clout-chaser kun got some cheeks?:ohhh:

- Dobu became a part time therapist and a part time gangsta...his speech was :wow:.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Casshern Sins is like monster of the week depression for a dozen episodes, then picks it up and REALLY kicks you in the nuts from that point on:mjlol:

And I'm still BODIED by Violet Evergarden

Casshern Sins is on my All-Time list but that shyt was not a show you binge or frequently rewatched. Not going to introduce the girls for another few years.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Seven Heroes (on Crunchyroll) gave me a scare. I thought they were ending the show with just 9 episodes. :mjcry: Thankfully, there's more. :blessed:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
One anime on that poll which a lot of brehs in this thread are sleeping on is Bokurano. Of the 10 on the list, it should be #1 easy. No other anime have I seen have I thought "wow these poor kids:mjcry:" like that.

c34543e21a7d483c4ee04c43bf6224941457473875_full.jpg

For a description of it:
A group of kids/teens go in a forest, find a secret hideout and get convinced to sign up for a game by a stranger. After that, he tells them details will come later. A couple days after, while they are hanging out, a giant alien like machine is attacking their city. They all get teleported into a mech and one of them is told to fight the enemy. He wins then falls off the mech & dies and the rest are transported away.

At first they think that one of them pushed him off the mech until another battle happens and same result. They learned the energy needed to power the mech is their life force so that piloting the mech basically equals death for the pilot win or lose, and that if they don't pilot the mech and win within a time limit, their whole planet is destroyed. They need to win a certain amount of rounds (there's less rounds than people in their group so someone is "safe" but no one knows who and the order is decided to amp the fukkery).

The other machines are later found to have groups from other planets similar to theirs in it, defending their own planet from destruction. The mech battles goal is to destroy the part where the other people are in, effectively killing them.

The main characters are all incredibly shook, and they are all in panic mode. Some of them break down mentally, etc. The government is also paying attention to this along with the media (the fights are clearly visible to everyone) and they get involved.

Best part about the anime is the characters. They have a certain realness to them. I consider a rewatch but them I'm like :merchant: