Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So I just watch episode 1 of March comes in like a lion :mjcry:
I don’t even know what’s going on but MC face is just the most depressing face I seen in anime ever
Him crying at night too
What the hell am I watching:to:

Sangatsu is powerful stuff. One of the most uplifting, genuine anime ever.......but you gotta watch some deep struggles to get there:mjcry:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I mean I'm still watching it but Osamake is really bad. I don't know if there's a single likable character on the show.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Just got caught up with Shadows House. Overall it's pretty chill and good. Although it does have some dark moments from time to time regarding the mystery of the house. I have seen comparisons of it to TPN, but I never watched that so I can't comment on that. :yeshrug:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I love the Dark Tournament arc but I think Chapter Black is where Yu-Yu Hakusho shines
Steps out of that shonen realm and gets more mature thematically
3 Kings was kind of mid though

"Can't end a good party without someone on the floor" was the perfect one-liner send off for YYH in the 3 Kings arc tho :wow:

To be clear, YYH's mid is another series great. :manny:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Also, I should probably stop picking up shows. But I decided to try Combatants Will Be Dispatched. Episode 1 was actually pretty funny especially Alice.

Black Samurai

Kill or Be Killed
Daps
Reppin
California
Also, I should probably stop picking up shows. But I decided to try Combatants Will Be Dispatched. Episode 1 was actually pretty funny especially Alice.

If you like that series, Check out "Full Dive: This Ultimate Next-Gen Full Dive RPG Is Even shyttier than Real Life!"

Yes that's actually the title.:mjlol: