Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Man...... I ain’t really been watching nothing.

This for me has been the worst season in quite some time as there is nothing of real interest for me.

I guess now would be a good time to catch up on the latest seasons of Dr Stone & Deadly Sins till shyt pops back off

This could be a decent season if you just try to watch a new series..without setting an expectation. I used to do that but now I go into an anime blind.... give it a chance...and then find some new shyt that I like.:blessed:

I dropped jouran and mars red after 5 EPs. :trash:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This could be a decent season if you just try to watch a new series..without setting an expectation. I used to do that but now I go into an anime blind.... give it a chance...and then find some new shyt that I like.:blessed:

I dropped jouran and mars red after 5 EPs. :trash:

I was watching the Mars one but then stopped.

Im not against watching new shyt..... hell the last few seasons a lot of what I watch is new.... but this ain’t it:russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Osamake episode 2 was way better than episode 1. It's still a train wreck but seems like it'll be entertaining.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yo, OG-sama:ohhh:

Is that the show you’ve mentioned with the new Stroke Daddy?:patrice:
No that was Free! The Final Stroke.

Osamake is a show about a love triangle (soon to be polygon from the post credit scene) of people who all are trying to get back at one another by getting a confession out of each other. Both the girls legitimately like the guy but both want him to confess in public so they can reject them because they feel he rejected them.

The guy likes one of the girls and she says she's dating someone else so he fake dates the other girl, his childhood friend, that likes him to try and make that girl he actually likes jealous. The girl he likes unbeknownst to him was someone he knew as a kid but thought she was a boy. Some tragic stuff happened to him and he fell off the face of the earth. She took it as a rejection cause she didn't know what happened. She gets older tracks him down and deliberately goes about making him fall in love with her. Now she finds out in the middle of her scheme about the tragedy and the fact that he didn't reject him and she falls back in love with him.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man...... I ain’t really been watching nothing.

This for me has been the worst season in quite some time as there is nothing of real interest for me.

I guess now would be a good time to catch up on the latest seasons of Dr Stone & Deadly Sins till shyt pops back off

i haven’t either but that’s cuz i changed my viewing habits and made new anime lot less since I rather binge shows that are done instead of week to week néw shows I get a better since of how I feel and some new shows I don’t like week to week at all depending genre or how story is

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

latest

So he looks like this in the manga then the anime does this
1450801372944-L6LYM8MFL48JIBZP5W90
Why? Idk wtf they were thinking. Season 2 of OPM was garbage :mjpls: