Consumed

Superstar
Daps
@twan83

how graphic are the Fate Heavens Feel movies?

thinking about watching it in my living room tonight, if it’s not too explicit

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83

how graphic are the Fate Heavens Feel movies?

thinking about watching it in my living room tonight, if it’s not too explicit

Overall its nothing too crazy BUT you definitely are about to get hit with this when someone walks in on the wrong frames :heh:

ya it ain’t graphic but @It is a mystery is right cuz I was watching movie 2 and was like oh ok ain’t shyt happening not that kind of series BOY WAS I WRONG
shyt caught me him and my daughter off guard walking by like daddy what are u watching :snoop: :russ:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Overall its nothing too crazy BUT you definitely are about to get hit with this when someone walks in on the wrong frames :heh:

yeaaaaa I’m trying to avoid those conversations if possible :pachaha:

last thing I saw from fate was UBW where they had Saber tied up ass up in a wedding dress for no damn reason. I have no idea what Feel is about but I heard it’s tragic

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yeaaaaa I’m trying to avoid those conversations if possible :pachaha:

last thing I saw from fate was UBW where they had Saber tied up ass up in a wedding dress for no damn reason. I have no idea what Feel is about but I heard it’s tragic

movie is worse if that is your comparison :deadmanny:
The tragic part I didn’t feel that way I get what people say I’m of the line of Super Simp lane instead :mjgrin: I probably need a rewatch see if I feel that way still tho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Just watched Mugen Train, it was way better than I though it was going to be. First half is fine but that second half had me all fukked up :mjcry:

I was fukking DEAD at
Tanjiro's soul being the GOAT place to be in. That kid trying to kill his core being amazed at the visuals and the comfort. And then being LEAD to the core it by little Tanjiro's flames was fukking hilarious. Like, how good of a dude can Tanjiro be :laff:
:dead:

Final fight was special. I wanted to wait to read the manga after season 2 but fukk that, I'ma binge read this whole thing on the weekend :blessed:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just watched Mugen Train, it was way better than I though it was going to be. First half is fine but that second half had me all fukked up :mjcry:

I was fukking DEAD at
Tanjiro's soul being the GOAT place to be in. That kid trying to kill his core being amazed at the visuals and the comfort. And then being LEAD to the core it by little Tanjiro's flames was fukking hilarious. Like, how good of a dude can Tanjiro be :laff:
:dead:

Final fight was special. I wanted to wait to read the manga after season 2 but fukk that, I'ma binge read this whole thing on the weekend :blessed:

Everyone watched the movie dun joined #ReadGang :blessed:

sometimes waiting ain’t a option for certain series :banderas:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yup.. I'm on chpt 100.:ohhh:

Both threads are combined as long as manga spoiler tags are used here. Not tryna see aot, jjk and ds spoils.

Therein lies the issue because literally everything in a Manga thread would be spoilers to an Anime thread. Too many opportunities for fukkery.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man...... I ain’t really been watching nothing.

This for me has been the worst season in quite some time as there is nothing of real interest for me.

I guess now would be a good time to catch up on the latest seasons of Dr Stone & Deadly Sins till shyt pops back off