Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Damn..... seeing y’all talk about Demon Slayer and seeing it trend a little for me confused as fukk.

I thought most of y’all been seent it.:gucci:

When I brought it up like about a month ago, niccas was acting like I was late:dwillhuh:

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:yeshrug: we on them comics, ongoing manga is kinda ehh, i'm more "hey let see where the plot goes, than wow I'm having fun reading". Animewise, sparingly watching Dyna, that world ends with you, and Shaman King. I'm seeing good things about Dai, I might look at it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn..... seeing y’all talk about Demon Slayer and seeing it trend a little for me confused as fukk.

I thought most of y’all been seent it.:gucci:

When I brought it up like about a month ago, niccas was acting like I was late:dwillhuh:

word, plus it seems like every other week, someone is calling it mid

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
word, plus it seems like every other week, someone is calling it mid

i saw Demon Slayer trending earlier and I legit thought they released a 2nd movie..... only to see that the US finally saw the last one came out last year

giphy.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
There was a scene where he was fighting one of the spider demons. He could tell they had given up, wanted to be killed.

I was so sure he would pull back, try to talk to them....but he just used a technique to make their inevitable death quick and pain free :wow:

tenor.gif

decisiceness like that is rare in shounen, indeed.

I'm not asking for spoilers, just throwing out something random off the top of my head:hubie:

But I really wonder if he will have to kill Nezuko to put her out of misery in the end.

I remember the scene when giyuu was standing on top of the spider kid and told tanjiro he better not have any sympathy for a demon even if he's just a kid.:leostare:

I thought tanjiro would change his mind and side with the demon....... But nope he straight told giyuu don't get it twisted I can slice and dice demon and still have empathy for them since they were once human.
:obama: