Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Demon Slayer is another series I finally got a chance to watch. I thought it was gonna be one of those joints that was overhyped because the clips I always see nikkas posting looked kinda mid but it exceeded my expectations. After I finished season one, I followed up right after with the movie. Tough. The "train" plot point is something you see all the time now in movies but the way they flipped it was dope.

Mugen-Train-Banner.jpeg

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Demon Slayer got me locked in right now. ^^^^

Show is absolute piff with action & characters that you can actually remember even if some don't get a lot of screentime. :ehh:

It's good to have a Main that's compassionate regarding the circumstances that led to a villain but doesn't hesitate to put these demons to rest. Deku could learn a lot from Tanjiro.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Show is absolute piff with action & characters that you can actually remember even if some don't get a lot of screentime. :ehh:

It's good to have a Main that's compassionate regarding the circumstances that led to a villain but doesn't hesitate to put these demons to rest. Deku could learn a lot from Tanjiro.
I cannot get into this show. I tried starting it three times and gave up on episode 1. Am I missing something ?

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood

Since y’all stated MHA went the safe route , I’ve had no urge to watch the new season. I had a feeling they would play it like that when someone like Black Clover took it to the next level and it paid off

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I cannot get into this show. I tried starting it three times and gave up on episode 1. Am I missing something ?

Maybe it's just not for you breh. :yeshrug:

I was with it from the first so I don't know what the hook might be for you and where it might lie.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Since y’all stated MHA went the safe route , I’ve had no urge to watch the new season. I had a feeling they would play it like that when someone like Black Clover took it to the next level and it paid off

a major arc just ended in the manga and right now what’s happening is interesting and so far it’s treading in the proper direction to put itself back to where it needs to be imo but it gonna need time to develop to see where author is going tho

mha does play it safe unfortunately but u can do that and still be piff its not always bout killing people it’s what happens in and after if no death happens that can make it still excel very well

black clover ain’t killing a lot of people or jujutsu kaisen anime didn’t do it like that
Mha doesn’t execute properly and then it has a cast they don’t even damn use where those shows use them and properly

mha has the potential plain ass day but can’t execute simple as that it’s still enjoyable or a good show but black clover is above it imo but it is going in the right direction right now which is good

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Maybe it's just not for you breh. :yeshrug:

I was with it from the first so I don't know what the hook might be for you and where it might lie.

I'm enjoying it minus Zenitsu... and seeing the villain look like mj was icing on the cake :mjlol:. Finished ep 18..prolly gonna start the next ep tomorrow.