winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I forgot how frustrating Re:Zero is. It's like watching LOST with a bunch of anime waifus and other archetypes filling in most of the roles. It constantly strings you along often bringing up more questions than giving answers. I'm thinking I'm gonna get to this sanctuary thing and get answers and I should have known it was some bullshyt because before they go characters are purposely withholding information about the nature of it for seemingly no good reason. The get there and yup it's more insanity. Why didn't anybody prepare them for what was gonna happen before they went?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Damn :camby:

Having to put some nikkas on ignore cause they posting open spoilers. Film Room changing. Couldn't even enjoy the new Invincible show before nikkas tried to be cute and drop shyt :snoop:

Yeah I didnt even bother with the back and forth. Cats just be happy to know something they think everybody wanna know for once, and the gossiping bytchmadeness in them won't shut up about it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Read the last 6 pages. The lesson to learn here, breh is: when anibrehs ask for that top 20 list, you better give it out on time. Otherwise that backlash is gonna be nasty. :wow:

There were offenses before that but THAT was the nail in the coffin. nikka put us on hold for months while he sifted through anime and ain't never recovered. :mjlol:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Terra formars... Show with humanoid cockroaches..... low-key racist too....that series had us fooled. :trash:
I remember checkin out the manga years ago based on the hype in this thread... it was cool at first but quickly lost my interest once they returned to Earth and what seemed like time skips. What were the 'ism parts? Other than no brehs or brehettes that i can recall off top

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I remember checkin out the manga years ago based on the hype in this thread... it was cool at first but quickly lost my interest once they returned to Earth and what seemed like time skips. What were the 'ism parts? Other than no brehs or brehettes that i can recall off top

The roaches are characterized as black people in the story, the roaches got black hair, they are able to run, side way guns. On top of that the smartest of roaches is lightskined. the MC is some top of the line white german dude made from eugenics research.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I forgot how frustrating Re:Zero is. It's like watching LOST with a bunch of anime waifus and other archetypes filling in most of the roles. It constantly strings you along often bringing up more questions than giving answers. I'm thinking I'm gonna get to this sanctuary thing and get answers and I should have known it was some bullshyt because before they go characters are purposely withholding information about the nature of it for seemingly no good reason. The get there and yup it's more insanity. Why didn't anybody prepare them for what was gonna happen before they went?

Yea that show is a mindfukk for no reason sometimes with the choices made or the way certain shyt plays out. They way characters talk in circles can lose you too

But you gotta finish it out