Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I was disappointed in the way Banana Sk∞ ended. :francis:
Detective Kamata gets her case dropped, Adam gets away with killing folks, Tadashi goes back to work,now everybody friends?

yeah, okay. :francis:

Yeah disappointing as hell :stopitslime:.....im about to watch Wonder Egg's final ep...hope they tie everything together.

0a1009d9d832138a4b91450a2dfafbb86591fe23.gifv

• They teased us with the red hair inspector lady...only for her arc to be dropped so quick via phone call?
  • Adam is not charged and suffers no consequences for attempted murder, prying on teens, slavery, perjury, illegal hosting of skate tournaments.
  • What was the purpose of Tadashi? lol he looks happy to be treated like a dog.
  • 12 ep was too short, because theres still a lot to unpack.
  • They did Shadow dirty..they girl ended up having a bf.

What in the domain expansion is this? :francis:

367d318d4c363547fc8556608229092cca703c6c.png

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Like I’ve never been shy to say what I have or haven’t watched in here.

I never watched TPN
I never watched the show y’all stanned a few years back with the alien roaches or some shyt
I’m not watching Wonder Egg or Redo Healer

Hell I gave some of SOL shows a chance.... but niccas really gonna die on the hill of JJK? fukk is wrong with yall?:scust:

Alien Roaches? :russ: What show you talking about?

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
..im about to watch Wonder Egg's final ep...hope they tie everything together.

That is not the last episode breh. They will air a final special ep in June to close the show.

They had a ton of problems with production, which made them throw a recap episode (ep. 8) which wasn't scheduled so they had to wait for another date to finish everything off.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
You call that a meltdown with yo lying ass?:russ:

Y’all some reaching niccas up in here man..... still disappointed in you
posting multiple times in a row. "but but but its all lies" you fuming:mjlol:

you really be out ere like X show was good and interesting i promise i watch it - and can't even post a single thought about it or its progression :unimpressed: you got more comments about the events in the skating anime. stop crying and hold your L for posting blatant open spoilers

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
posting multiple times in a row. "but but but its all lies" you fuming:mjlol:

you really be out ere like X show was good and interesting i promise i watch it - and can't even post a single thought about it or its progression :unimpressed: you got more comments about the events in the skating anime. stop crying and hold your L for posting blatant open spoilers

Na... no fuming it’s called RECEIPTS

But you wouldn’t know nothing bout that with your lying ass about the JJK shyt.

And I was letting slide for the longest but you getting ridiculous.... now I gotta bark back at you over your silly shyt