Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Ai Fairouz is the voice actor for Jolyne in Stone Ocean. Jolyne was her favorite character growing up she said.

another funny thing I found out on Youtube is she was named after the Lebanese singer Fairouz who is a legend in the Arabic music world. Her name is literally a jojo reference

She has an Egyptian father and grew up in Cairo, Egypt..........yup her life is a jojo ref lol

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The roaches are characterized as black people in the story, the roaches got black hair, they are able to run, side way guns. On top of that the smartest of roaches is lightskined. the MC is some top of the line white german dude made from eugenics research.
Bruh I used to read this shyt years ago to get my gore fix in between AOT. As trash as it became, literally everything in this post is either wrong, a gross misinterpretation or a lie.:laugh:

For one, the series had actual black people from black nations as early as the prequel chapter. Black characters represented themselves (albiet as fodder)

images

The smartest roach is a jesus allegory and isn't lightskin at all. I mean it doesn't even have skin :mjlol:
Do+it+for+roach+jesus+_f5e90cba8cbd36907492d957637dc078.jpg

Lightskin?????

The MC is a Jap, and the German dude is a sociopath antagonist who got killed at the height of his euginics plan (rawest fight in the series )
nxdeqgfs1KsF8V3LPIa-o.jpg

I gotta to push back on the misinformation, I hate when people warp shyt to fit American racially demeaning context while the series is dripping with actual Japanese nationalist themes (japs are the heroes, americans are corrupt, chinese are evil schemers, euros are racial supremacists, the blacks and latinos are fodder and footsoldiers) worth criticizing too.