Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yea I know..... I watched Mars Red already.....

Its...... unique but wanted y’all thoughts.

Also the other shows, didn’t know if y’all was up on those

I just watched Mars Red and it's definitely unique like you said

I always give shows like 3 episodes before I form a real opinion but it got potential

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just watched Mars Red and it's definitely unique like you said

I always give shows like 3 episodes before I form a real opinion but it got potential

Yea..... I’m curious how the next 2 eps are gonna be.

The art and animation was already an adjustment for me coming from more colorful and vibrant shows like Slime. Also this animation felt like it had “texture”

But the vibe and pace of it...... that’s why “unique” was the best way I could describe it:russ:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Any decent Mecha anime out there I can check out? Something on the level of Rahxephon or Evangelion.

I’ve already seen Gurran Laggen, Eureka 7, and Code Geass for those who would name those series

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 and GriffithSet members (old and new)

We have some things to discuss

Mars Red
Tokyo Revengers
Shaman King

Thoughts?

Also, has amy one peeps Project Scard? I had it in my queue but haven’t watched it yet as I got so many other shows on my radar

i have em on watch list but haven’t seen them yet :manny:
I’m binging other shows right now

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any decent Mecha anime out there I can check out? Something on the level of Rahxephon or Evangelion.

I’ve already seen Gurran Laggen, Eureka 7, and Code Geass for those who would name those series
Voltron on netflix :yeshrug:
I'm pretty sure you know about gundam series like ibo

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Gundam Thunderbolt :yeshrug:

Rah and Evangelion are kinda different from the typical mech stuff.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Last 2 episodes were fukking great too :manny:

We just judge it on the fact that the series will end soon and dread the last episode wrapping shyt up too quickly. But by themselves, those eps were still top notch and up to par with the show :yeshrug:. In all honesty, I think if they had 3 or 4 more episode they could tie everything up and leave everyone happy (basically have a movie), but I expected a much worse fall off than what we got. At this point, only ep 13 will feel rushed and disappointing, imo. And shyt, they could still surprise us given that they'll have time to do it.

Episode 11 was good. 12 was the problem to me, because it felt convoluted to the point that I no longer understand what is happening anymore. You couple that with the reports of the staff being burdened by the project and it makes sense why things turned out this way.

Went from looking like a 10 to me, to maybe being an 8 depending on what happens in the OVA. So still good. Just not up there with the greats of the genre.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Episode 11 was good. 12 was the problem to me, because it felt convoluted to the point that I no longer understand what is happening anymore. You couple that with the reports of the staff being burdened by the project and it makes sense why things turned out this way.

Went from looking like a 10 to me, to maybe being an 8 depending on what happens in the OVA. So still good. Just not up there with the greats of the genre.

That's fair :ehh: but I'm not sure what you didn't understand about 12? :patrice:

ps: yeah, the production was hellish. I read one producer ended up in the hospital and went back to work 5 hours later because he/she felt responsible for the show and wanted to get the job done :merchant:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Multiple versions of Ai in parallel universes is a start.

Like I said, that's not something new on the show, Episode 9 already introduced parallel universes. About ep 12., I don't think there's much to understand besides it being used as a tool for Ai to face herself and deal with her issues. We can debate how good or bad decision was (I ended up liking it) but I thought it was pretty clear what the point was.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Check these out, they might be aight. Zegapain, Soukyuu no Fafner, Valvare.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Right now, I'm watching Jujutsu Kaisen and Black Clover. Both are dope :wow:

In the past year, I've watched:

*Trigun
*Free!
*My Hero Academia (Season 4)
*Demon Slayer
*Hunter x Hunter (the 2011-2014 series)

Season 5 of MHA is on deck. Also, I'm waiting on the Demon Slayer movie to be released here in America :whew: