Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I did not like Wonder Egg Priority 12. Answers no question, ties up no plot threads coherently, but opens up another one by introducing the concept of alternate timelines. On top of that the production values hit their lowest of the season, staff must have been beyond overworked.

I know it has another episode left. But that clearly isn't enough to finish this out in a way that makes remote sense. Needs a 2nd season or it's a letdown.

came to type exactly this. Felt like they had shyt mapped out for more than one season, but cut and crammed all those plans into these last few eps.

Almost like when they try to condense a 2000+ page 6 volume manga into a single 2 hour movie.

Yes, that's a dig.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
came to type exactly this. Felt like they had shyt mapped out for more than one season, but cut and crammed all those plans into these last few eps.

Almost like when they try to condense a 2000+ page 6 volume manga into a single 2 hour movie.

Yes, that's a dig.

I'm reminded of this article about the production problems for WEP a few weeks ago. They have a talented staff that works well together. but they're a small group and relatively inexperienced. Looks like the project just became too much for them to handle in the end.

TV Anime, A Deadly Landscape Even For High Profile Productions: SK8 And Wonder Egg Priority’s Struggles

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Reading the web novel of Slime right now, so I'm past this point...

#teamShion from here on out.

Diablo is here :blessed:

Veldora is released :mjlit:

Clayman :ufdup:

I’m on vol 2 right now for slime bout to binge read this series :mjlit:

had to put Danmachi sword of oratoria vol 4 on hold but man the side series has been :wow:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Reading the web novel of Slime right now, so I'm past this point...

#teamShion from here on out.

Diablo is here :blessed:

Veldora is released :mjlit:

Clayman :ufdup:

I’m on vol 2 right now for slime bout to binge read this series :mjlit:

had to put Danmachi sword of oratoria vol 4 on hold but man the side series has been :wow:
Y'all brehs in for a ride :banderas: I just read the latest chapter and :ahh::noah::krs::ohlawd::krs::obama:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I did not like Wonder Egg Priority 12. Answers no question, ties up no plot threads coherently, but opens up another one by introducing the concept of alternate timelines. On top of that the production values hit their lowest of the season, staff must have been beyond overworked.

Parallel worlds were introduced in episode 9 when Kotobuki talks to Neiru about it...(and shyt, the whole Egg World is a parallel world).

I agree that the bigger plot of Frill, Acca, UrAcca and their research and war against death luring people to commit suicide did not advance and there's no way it resolves in a satisfying manner with 1 ep left. But we basically got a whole chapter of Ai's dealing with her own issues, and that's been the main plot of the whole show.

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Its a shame, too. cause up to maybe an ep or two ago, Wonder Egg was PHENOMENAL

Last 2 episodes were fukking great too :manny:

We just judge it on the fact that the series will end soon and dread the last episode wrapping shyt up too quickly. But by themselves, those eps were still top notch and up to par with the show :yeshrug:. In all honesty, I think if they had 3 or 4 more episode they could tie everything up and leave everyone happy (basically have a movie), but I expected a much worse fall off than what we got. At this point, only ep 13 will feel rushed and disappointing, imo. And shyt, they could still surprise us given that they'll have time to do it.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wonder Egg should have kept it simple and stuck to the whole uncle/molestation angle it kept hinting at around the middle of the series. Like they seemed to be going in one direction and then got too smart for its own good and veered off on some extra shyt. All the while still being entertaining so I'm not mad.

Hopefully the 13th episode wraps everything up decently. Hell, GOH was able to wrap itself up and make sense in their final episode so I'll give WEP the benefit of the doubt until its done.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last 2 episodes were fukking great too :manny:

We just judge it on the fact that the series will end soon and dread the last episode wrapping shyt up too quickly. But by themselves, those eps were still top notch and up to par with the show :yeshrug:. In all honesty, I think if they had 3 or 4 more episode they could tie everything up and leave everyone happy (basically have a movie), but I expected a much worse fall off than what we got. At this point, only ep 13 will feel rushed and disappointing, imo. And shyt, they could still surprise us given that they'll have time to do it.

Wonder Egg should have kept it simple and stuck to the whole uncle/molestation angle it kept hinting at around the middle of the series. Like they seemed to be going in one direction and then got too smart for its own good and veered off on some extra shyt. All the while still being entertaining so I'm not mad.

Hopefully the 13th episode wraps everything up decently. Hell, GOH was able to wrap itself up and make sense in their final episode so I'll give WEP the benefit of the doubt until its done.

iD0Exez.gif

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
@twan83 and GriffithSet members (old and new)

We have some things to discuss

Mars Red
Tokyo Revengers
Shaman King

Thoughts?

Also, has amy one peeps Project Scard? I had it in my queue but haven’t watched it yet as I got so many other shows on my radar

I got all 3 on my watchlist but I haven't seen any yet, only Mars Red has an episode out

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I got all 3 on my watchlist but I haven't seen any yet, only Mars Red has an episode out

Yea I know..... I watched Mars Red already.....

Its...... unique but wanted y’all thoughts.

Also the other shows, didn’t know if y’all was up on those