Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Like I said, that's not something new on the show, Episode 9 already introduced parallel universes. About ep 12., I don't think there's much to understand besides it being used as a tool for Ai to face herself and deal with her issues. We can debate how good or bad decision was (I ended up liking it) but I thought it was pretty clear what the point was.

I didn't think Kotobuki, someone who appears for half of an episode, mentioning parallel universes was much of an introduction. It was still a surprise to see two Ai's in the same universe triggered by...smashing an egg...because it hadn't happened until that point, and there really wasn't an indication that it could until it happened.

To me, it was a messy and rushed way to conclude Ai's arc.

Daps
I know. The only other Mecha anime on its level was Eureka 7 and Gurren Lagen:wow:

I’m waiting for that final Evangelion movie to hit the States. I’ve heard its fire

You might be waiting a while then breh; it took Funimation over 3 years to localize the last one. :mjcry::francis: And now they probably gonna run into issues with the voice actor guilds ever since they went and redubbed the whole damn series with an entirely new English cast for Netflix; the movies been dragging this shyt so long they still use the old VAs from the 90s. a$$holes gonna leave me sittin here tryna dodge spoilers all over the internet for YEARS!:mjcry:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
167102040_4165161083494485_8415359473133768151_n.jpg

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
Just finished the tsuzumi mansion arc in Demon Slayer
Show is low key jokes, Demon Slayer Corps got my son Tanjiro working overtime like a mf
Homie can barely walk and his crow pops out talking bout “Start running:damn:
Do these demon hunting organizations even pay these nikkas?
I don’t recall Yusuke ever seeing a check from Spirit World either

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Just finished the tsuzumi mansion arc in Demon Slayer
Show is low key jokes, Demon Slayer Corps got my son Tanjiro working overtime like a mf
Homie can barely walk and his crow pops out talking bout “Start running:damn:
Do these demon hunting organizations even pay these nikkas?
I don’t recall Yusuke ever seeing a check from Spirit World either

Hell no they don't ever show them getting paid, manga or anime. Just gotta hope you run into someone who is indebted or familiar with the organization.

Ain't no 401K with a profession that's got a 30% survival rate. :francis:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Hell no they don't ever show them getting paid, manga or anime. Just gotta hope you run into someone who is indebted or familiar with the organization.

Ain't no 401K with a profession that's got a 30% survival rate. :francis:

Might wanna lower demon slayer survival rate if they come across upper moon :damn: