Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Went from zero w/ powers to actual GOAT :wow:

Made me toss Erwin in the bushes :wow:

Erwin went out like a G TWICE.

When he was leading the charge & got his arm ripped off, everyone thought he was dead and creh was back there in a Titans mouth like "Kill these motherfukkers!"

And then of course his well strategized charge leading a bunch of deadmen against the Beast Titan.

Erwin was not to be fukked with. :ehh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Damn this last past week of anime finales have been fukking epic.

Black Clover ended perfectly. Man, Tuesdays will never be the same again. Damn:mjcry:

Slime episode and Wonder Egg were on point too, but Black Clover had the JuJu episode of the week so far. That last fight was so dope as fukk. :ohlawd:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I did not like Wonder Egg Priority 12. Answers no question, ties up no plot threads coherently, but opens up another one by introducing the concept of alternate timelines. On top of that the production values hit their lowest of the season, staff must have been beyond overworked.

I know it has another episode left. But that clearly isn't enough to finish this out in a way that makes remote sense. Needs a 2nd season or it's a letdown.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
J4SDL1F.gif

MAPPA really on some victory lap shyt. Final episode of the season, and they still pop off just because they can :picard:

If they don't do JJK's second season, it'll actually be a travesty.
No way they don’t continue with JJK.
They making a movie for it, so I’m sure they gonna follow in Demon Slayer’s foot steps

On a side note, some of the animation on the last ep of black clover looked rudimentary :hhh: