winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I’m attempting this Spider show. I’m not so sure about this.

Edit just saw the key visual for the second half of the season. Looks like the spider can either transform into or becomes a person again so I’ll tough through it.
ExcOKL5VEAIa0hF.jpg

Last edited:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gege Akutami x Tite Kubo Special Talk

Found this translation of a 1on1 convo between Gege Akutami (JJK) and Tite Kubo. To say that Gege loves Bleach is an understatement. Was what got him interested in being a mangaka. Goes to show that no matter how much we criticize some manga for being overrated for x reason, the artistic influence on future generations is undeniable.

After Akutami told Kubo he was inspired by his work, Kubo says "Don't you mean Togashi?" in reference to YYH's influence on Bleach. Cool to see a chain of popular works that borrow influences from each other, something will follow JJK twenty years down the line too.

I thought Gege was a woman based on how strong and non sexualized his female designs are (much like FMA). Nope, a male. He claims he made the decision to have tough female leads because he's not confident in his ability to draw attractive women. So he just designs a formidable character and does enough to make it clear its a girl.

So whereas a lot of shounen mangaka would've hesitated at drawing
the exploded face of a female character, including one flying eyeball, as well as burning another female character alive who has since returned heavily scarred, he doesn't care because his objective were never to make any of these characters attractive to begin with

Kubo on the other hand has no shortage of confidence in his pen and showcases that by making a bunch of idealized sex symbols throughout the female cast. Kubo says of Gege's female characters "none of them are my type" :mjlol:

Gege's favorite character is Mayuri, which makes sense. He's definitely a fan of the grotesque and designs that look unsettling. Kubo likes Geto and Nanami.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Gege Akutami x Tite Kubo Special Talk

Found this translation of a 1on1 convo between Gege Akutami (JJK) and Tite Kubo. To say that Gege loves Bleach is an understatement. Was what got him interested in being a mangaka. Goes to show that no matter how much we criticize some manga for being overrated for x reason, the artistic influence on future generations is undeniable.

After Akutami told Kubo he was inspired by his work, Kubo says "Don't you mean Togashi?" in reference to YYH's influence on Bleach. Cool to see a chain of popular works that borrow influences from each other, something will follow JJK twenty years down the line too.

I thought Gege was a woman based on how strong and non sexualized his female designs are (much like FMA). Nope, a male. He claims he made the decision to have tough female leads because he's not confident in his ability to draw attractive women. So he just designs a formidable character and does enough to make it clear its a girl.

So whereas a lot of shounen mangaka would've hesitated at drawing
the exploded face of a female character, including one flying eyeball, as well as burning another female character alive who has since returned heavily scarred, he doesn't care because his objective were never to make any of these characters attractive to begin with

Kubo on the other hand has no shortage of confidence in his pen and showcases that by making a bunch of idealized sex symbols throughout the female cast. Kubo says of Gege's female characters "none of them are my type" :mjlol:

Gege's favorite character is Mayuri, which makes sense. He's definitely a fan of the grotesque and designs that look unsettling. Kubo likes Geto and Nanami.

Definitely cool to see greatness feed on greatness. :blessed:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Just saw the season finale,there is definitely a part 2, because that would be the woat ending to goat show. Pieck almost convince me but it was kinda obvious she didnt mean what she said......Its eren all by himself this time:jbhmm::gladbron: he does have the hammer titan so it should be too lopsided.

since we dont have a body for levi he's clearly still alive....:manny: in anime never assume someone is dead unless u see the body

edit i see that it was confirmed for winter

And yes eren aint going with zeke's plan that final convo in the prison kinda confirmed it

He's the attack on titan not the bytch ass titan

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just saw ep 18 of of Fire Force season two and Assault is cracking me up.

*when Tamaki slips and her dress flies up*
Assault: The wrinkle on her panties......so mesmerizing.....

*Assault goes to a public park during a bad wind storm thinking that seeing a bunch of women's skirt fly up will numb him*

Assault: These amateur panties..........I MUST SEE THEM!

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I just saw ep 18 of of Fire Force season two and Assault is cracking me up.

*when Tamaki slips and her dress flies up*
Assault: The wrinkle on her panties......so mesmerizing.....

*Assault goes to a public park during a bad wind storm thinking that seeing a bunch of women's skirt fly up will numb him*

Assault: These amateur panties..........I MUST SEE THEM!

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
I wasn't ready for the real thing :damn:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thought he was going pull a special move:russ:
Skate infinity is underrated, ep11 is to damn ridiculous:mjlol: