Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
full
Winter 2022 for AoT Finale Season Part 2?

My nikka 2022?

:unimpressed:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah it's great, some of the best strategic battles I've seen and a really cool power system. The 1st season suffers from horrible pacing and animation though. If you skip the recap, op and ed the actual episodes are about 10 min lol. It has a really slow start too and only starts getting interesting around ep 10(imo), but it just gets better from there. There is also a pretty long filler arc in the middle you can skip.

Its good if you get into it but it can be a big if. The fighting is very strategic and less flashy than most shounen. It sometimes takes itself too seriously and the first couple arcs are very slow if not outright boring. It hits it's stride by the third.

I would recommend the manga because because the production is kinda bad in S1 (its toei) and there are a TON of characters in this with such Japanese ass names and they look mostly the same. You might need that character glossary
Ain't no show do fight tech like this show.
Kopy imma add it to my watchlist and check it out. I like strategic fighting shows so this sounds like it might do it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is this show good? Should I add it to my watchlist?

like others said give it a try and see how u feel it’s more strategy based with a solid plot. It does a have a filler arc in the middle of it which I didn’t even know so filler didn’t bother me at all but it’s a solid anime I enjoy tho

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Wasn't a fan of SEED or Destiny, so it shades my view of the character. He definitely had more dimensions than Amuro and if he weren't a pacifist, definitely would have had the most bodies. Guy decimated entire fleets solo but I can't bring myself to say that I actually liked him.
giphy.gif

Your posts had more vitriol for the OG, who had character development, than they do for a derivative character or rather a plot device masquerading as a character.

Anyway, when I start JJK should I start with 0 or should I just dive right into the series?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
giphy.gif

Your posts had more vitriol for the OG, who had character development, than they do for a derivative character or rather a plot device masquerading as a character.

Anyway, when I start JJK should I start with 0 or should I just dive right into the series?

:russ:

As for as JJK, you should start with Volume 0, it sets the table but you can easily circle back after catching up and not lose anything. Can't go wrong with it honestly.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Kemono's finale was pretty good. It definitely deserves a 2nd season. Overall I'd prolly give the series an 8. shyt rode a fine line of being wholesome and demonic at the same time and never faltered with it. Pacing was solid and you always got some action. Characters all got developed over the course of the show too. Still can't stand that zesty ass jit though.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

SEED ruined gundam for me as a yougin.

It was like Clamp took over Gundam with a super hard on for the MC.