xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I do like the track Megumi had when he fought the dude with the blood powers and arrows during the school event.

Also caught up in the manga :picard:

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Is this show good? Should I add it to my watchlist?

Yeah it's great, some of the best strategic battles I've seen and a really cool power system. The 1st season suffers from horrible pacing and animation though. If you skip the recap, op and ed the actual episodes are about 10 min lol. It has a really slow start too and only starts getting interesting around ep 10(imo), but it just gets better from there. There is also a pretty long filler arc in the middle you can skip.

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
full
Winter 2022 for AoT Finale Season Part 2?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is this show good? Should I add it to my watchlist?
Its good if you get into it but it can be a big if. The fighting is very strategic and less flashy than most shounen. It sometimes takes itself too seriously and the first couple arcs are very slow if not outright boring. It hits it's stride by the third.

I would recommend the manga because because the production is kinda bad in S1 (its toei) and there are a TON of characters in this with such Japanese ass names and they look mostly the same. You might need that character glossary

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I liked Megumi's theme in episode 23. Coupled with his domain expansion, learning to be more than sidekick that lives in repression of himself was a cool moment.

Then there was that BGM that sounded like a Persona 5 track when Yuji and Toudou were fighting Hanami

Imo the BGMs are placed well. When it's needed it's there. Otherwise it can deliver tension through the visuals and how sinister the cursed spirit designs look/sound.

think it was episode 3 or 4 when you got this motherfukker

qBdiqLx.png

don't remember what song was being played. I do remember there being a sense of dread as this hollow/jojo character was beating the MC senseless while laughing in his face. And then when Sukana comes to "save the day"....

7yc6rXn.png

he's even worse. Need dramatic music to deliver the stakes? Not really.