twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Higehiro: After Being Rejected, I Shaved and Took in a High School Runaway | OFFICIAL TRAILER

This is not about what the name implies :whoa:

Osamake: Romcom Where The Childhood Friend Won't Lose | OFFICIAL TRAILER

DON'T TOY WITH ME, MISS NAGATORO | OFFICIAL TRAILER

I said I wanted to binge more anime instead of week to week but SOL are my weakness :noah:
Anyone have any Light novel recs? I'm thinking of picking up Chivalry of the Failed Knight.

depends on your taste
Failed knight is so far behind on English official release unfortunately tho there is 18 out but only 5 official release

for me personally
Danmachi aka pick up girls in a dungeon is really good novel especially when next season comes out since it’s the most darkest brutal of them all

Mushoku tensei is another great one

86 like I recommend before another novel

magic in this world is too far behind
Rezero

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
Looking like black clover announcement is a black clover movie from sources but we’ll see
And jujutsu kaisen may also be getting a movie too

that demon slayer movie got people wanting to do that now if true cuz how much money it made
I wish these studios would think of the fans that watch it subbed & release subbed at the same time as in Japanese. We been waiting months for the demon slayer movie and still got months to go. :ld:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Stop it.

Levi vs Eren would look like Levi vs another Jaeger we know.:pachaha:

That's different, Zeke's always a titan

Levi with maneuver gear would wash Eren as a titan :hubie: Levi a different bread on that front

But straight hands my boy Eren will treat him like his son :wow:

Didn't Mikasa fold a rampaging Eren in season 1? :mjlol: Levi would make a buffet line out of Eren

That was old Eren :whoa: he was soft as a youth

New Eren is a G tho :win:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Levi with maneuver gear would wash Eren as a titan :hubie: Levi a different bread on that front

That was old Eren :whoa: he was soft as a youth

New Eren is a G tho :win:
new eren still got a losing record and has almost zero solo wins to his name :hhh: mikasa fresh out of training camp was tap dancing on his forehead. levi would drop eren in a blender any day of the week

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Stop it, unlike Eren, Levi's body count doesn't include defenseless women and children.

Levi vs Eren would look like Levi vs another Jaeger we know.:pachaha:

Wait about the woman and kids if Eldia?:usure:

An Eren already peeped the game and saw how Marley training up their kids with lies and hate:sas2:

Eye for an eye:mjgrin:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I said I wanted to binge more anime instead of week to week but SOL are my weakness :noah:

Same, I can already tell i'ma end up watching some of these every week even tho I like to binge

This season a lot were stuff i've read the source material for so I wasn't pressed to watch them very week, but Spring is a bunch of new stuff

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Your boy uses PEDs his daddy gave him and you want to talk straight hands.:stopitslime:

If Eren couldn't transform, he would have died via Santa Claus titan. Levi was putting in work before Erwin linked up with him. Levi sans 3DM gear >>> Eren sans titan transformations.

Beating up Armin's goofy ass really gassed y'all up.:laff:

Wait about the woman and kids if Eldia?:usure:

An Eren already peeped the game and saw how Marley training up their kids with lies and hate:sas2:

Eye for an eye:mjgrin:

giphy.gif

If he peeped game he kills and eats Porco, Pieck, Reiner, and his c00n of a brother so those kids can't transform into to titans in the first place which also decapitates the Marely military.

That's what Erwin would have done. Not that fukking terrorist attack in the Liberio ghetto which Willy himself said would unite the world against Paradis Island.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Your boy uses PEDs his daddy gave him and you want to talk straight hands.:stopitslime:

If Eren couldn't transform, he would have died via Santa Claus titan. Levi was putting in work before Erwin linked up with him. Levi sans 3DM gear >>> Eren sans titan transformations.

Beating up Armin's goofy ass really gassed y'all up.:laff:

giphy.gif

If he peeped game he kills and eats Porco, Pieck, Reiner, and his c00n of a brother so those kids can't transform into to titans in the first place which also decapitates the Marely military.

That's what Erwin would have done. Not that fukking terrorist attack in the Liberio ghetto which Willy himself said would unite the world against Paradis Island.
it took eren 3 seasons to finally pull his own weight 1 on 1 against reiner :mjlol: and we know he ain't shyt

eren needed the whole city riding with him to beat annie

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
I wasn't expecting too much for Re Zero this season. But season 2 was a nice improvement from season 1. Personally, I felt the story along with the characters were much more interesting.