LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Them nikkas just said fukk it with TPN ending and just had still pictures on some interpret what you think happened type shyt :mjlol:

Beastars ending was dope as fukk. The soundtrack really killed that shyt. Made it really heartfelt. Felt like a coli animal fight thread through and through. :ohlawd:

The Stone Wars ending was dope. You really felt the end of an era with that shyt, but its only just beginning. :banderas:

2/3 for endings aint bad.

Wonder Egg got next, but I already know its gonna disappoint a lot of people though. :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Man.... I just finally watched and finished the demon slayer movie.

WOW!

That was indeed dope.... and I’m hearing there is another season this year thar will continue after this movie than another movie to end it correct?

Either way..... I’m hyped for what’s to come

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man.... I just finally watched and finished the demon slayer movie.

WOW!

That was indeed dope.... and I’m hearing there is another season this year thar will continue after this movie than another movie to end it correct?

Either way..... I’m hyped for what’s to come

season 2 is right after the movie since it’s the next arc the red light district arc
After that nobody knows people assume the final arc which is still not even the next arc after season 2
Anyways final arc people think since how much money the mugen train arc movie the final arc or maybe the final half will be a movie but who knows since we don’t even have a season 3 still

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
finally caught all the way up on fireforce :ehh: A1 mid. movie tier animation

its also straight dumb as hell sometimes. but at least they know it and skid into it. the deathflag meme near the end was fukkin hilarious :russ:

my wife :mjcry: *dead*
my unborn child :mjcry: *dead*
my retro 7s :mjcry::mjcry:*almost made it. dead af*

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
finally caught all the way up on fireforce :ehh: A1 mid. movie tier animation

its also straight dumb as hell sometimes. but at least they know it and skid into it. the deathflag meme near the end was fukkin hilarious :russ:

my wife :mjcry: *dead*
my unborn child :mjcry: *dead*
my retro 7s :mjcry::mjcry:*almost made it. dead af*

Fire Force is my go-to transition anime, always throw it on between heavier or more complex shows. It's fun and I enjoy the characters. :ehh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Fire Force is my go-to transition anime, always throw it on between heavier or more complex shows. It's fun and I enjoy the characters. :ehh:
shyt was dumb pretty for no reason

285edfac4725fe442b9b5fa2c819930ca655494dr1-540-303_00.gif

ThankfulGraciousFlatcoatretriever-max-1mb.gif

381f4fb881b54c2c92c074bd0f2eebfcb4032ecfr1-500-281_hq.gif

frying up the protagonist at 0:35 :picard:

Last edited:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Starting on Legend Of The Galactic heroes. Im on my scifi kick rn

season 2 is right after the movie since it’s the next arc the red light district arc
After that nobody knows people assume the final arc which is still not even the next arc after season 2
Anyways final arc people think since how much money the mugen train arc movie the final arc or maybe the final half will be a movie but who knows since we don’t even have a season 3 still
Making a movie out of the train arc was such a wtf decision that worked out. I wish they did the movie on the Red Light District arc. Its one of the best.