twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
wait? You saying the movie of Demon Slayer was basically the canon rest of the manga? From where the last season of the anime ended?:dwillhuh:

yes thought u knew that
It’s canon they adapted the next arc right after the 1st season ended then after the movie the next arc is season 2
Mugen train arc aka the movie is canon
Red light district which is after it is gonna be season 2

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
yes thought u knew that
It’s canon they adapted the next arc right after the 1st season ended then after the movie the next arc is season 2
Mugen train arc aka the movie is canon
Red light district which is after it is gonna be season 2

Oh Na..... I don’t be keeping up with a lot of this shyt once a season ends. I just move on to the next thing and wait for it to return via another season or not.

I kinda don’t watch too many of the movies like that..... since the Naruto and Bleach movies that felt disconnected from the anime’s.

But I will check them out

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
wait? You saying the movie of Demon Slayer was basically the canon rest of the manga? From where the last season of the anime ended?:dwillhuh:
the demons slayer movie was arguably the worst arc in the entire run tbh

if jjk had a movie.... idk.

manga only ppl (light spoilers):
An OVA with Gojo in the past might work. Maybe even some non-canon stuff to build on the cast like Bleach did. Shibuya gonna be a whole ride.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Next episode is last and I need to watch it waited so I could binge it

I was reading up on this and apparently episode 8 -which was a recap episode- was thrown together at the last minute and was not part of the schedule. So next week should be the penultimate episode and the final one would air later in the year because the schedules are all set. It has happened with other shows (mainly because of earthquakes or other emergencies) were they aren't able to air all their eps as planned and the final one ends up being shown some time later.

IF that's the case, people are gonna be confused as fukk next week :dead:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I was reading up on this and apparently episode 8 -which was a recap episode- was thrown together at the last minute and was not part of the schedule. So next week should be the penultimate episode and the final one would air later in the year because the schedules are all set. It has happened with other shows (mainly because of earthquakes or other emergencies) were they aren't able to air all their eps as planned and the final one ends up being shown some time later.

IF that's the case, people are gonna be confused as fukk next week :dead:

honestly, another episode wouldn’t be enough anyway. Needs a whole second season to tie up its themes in a way that makes sense. hopefully that happens.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
163304476_1173429956410605_6853989516744291442_n.jpg

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
honestly, another episode wouldn’t be enough anyway. Needs a whole second season to tie up its themes in a way that makes sense. hopefully that happens.

Another cour of 12 episodes would be awesome because the themes and characters are dope. And certainly what they have set up needs more than 40 minutes to tie everything up nicely.

But I still think they can give it a good ending IF they get those 2 eps (instead of 1).

All I ask is Frill not being the reason of the girl's suicides. It would be such a let down that a show that's depicted a very complex issue in a great manner to throw it all away with a new "villain" that's cause of everyone's problems.

Specially because that's not how suicides works. If we get some closure with Ai's friend and find out that Acca and UrAcca were wrong in blaming Frill, and instead, Acca's daughter killed herself because they weren't aware of what was troubling her. I'd be more more than happy.

shyt, even if Frill is "just" the catalyst for girls giving in to death because they have a whole bunch of other problems and they show Acca and UrAcca being wrong with their theory. I'd be OK.

But yeah, having so little time to wrap it up is certainly a red flag for a show touching such complex issues.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Y’all see the trailer for that Arab anime The Journey :gucci:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Another cour of 12 episodes would be awesome because the themes and characters are dope. And certainly what they have set up needs more than 40 minutes to tie everything up nicely.

But I still think they can give it a good ending IF they get those 2 eps (instead of 1).

All I ask is Frill not being the reason of the girl's suicides. It would be such a let down that a show that's depicted a very complex issue in a great manner to throw it all away with a new "villain" that's cause of everyone's problems.

Specially because that's not how suicides works. If we get some closure with Ai's friend and find out that Acca and UrAcca were wrong in blaming Frill, and instead, Acca's daughter killed herself because they weren't aware of what was troubling her. I'd be more more than happy.

shyt, even if Frill is "just" the catalyst for girls giving in to death because they have a whole bunch of other problems and they show Acca and UrAcca being wrong with their theory. I'd be OK.

But yeah, having so little time to wrap it up is certainly a red flag for a show touching such complex issues.

I'm assuming the 13th episode comes out with the blu ray if nothing else but this show will probably need something more than the 12 episode it's getting

Another season would be amazing. At the very least some OVA episodes to finish it up

It'd also be dope if it was like Shirobako or Madoka and gets a movie. A Wonder Egg Priority movie that wraps up the series would be amazing

My only problem with movies is Americans have to wait forever, especially if it's not a huge franchise :mjcry:

If "Frill is the cause of suicide" is where they went with it, it wouldn't make sense to me because Frill didn't invent suicide. That's something that's always been prevalent

But I'm not gonna judge any of the plot until they wrap it up, i'll see where they go with it. It's hard to guess with this show anyway, I never would've predicted these last 2 episodes