MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
For slime guess we ain’t done with the fighting shyt either no wonder the title said unleashed not sure if it’s that episode but comments saying there is levels to this and he ain’t done just yet :damn:

guessing he must be going after clayman then :banderas:

I think next week is the Cour Finale, and then the Clayman stuff in Summer 21' because it will skip Spring. I take it the Demon Butler will get the focus. Rimuru has gone from dude catching a blade, to basically becoming a god and got demons wanting to join La Familia, basically what it seems to be THE DEMON; so its like he got Satan's friendship.

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
For slime guess we ain’t done with the fighting shyt either no wonder the title said unleashed not sure if it’s that episode but comments saying there is levels to this and he ain’t done just yet :damn:

guessing he must be going after clayman then :banderas:

Yea the 2nd Cour gonna have some nice fights too

1st half gonna be fights, 2nd half most likely gonna be back to the SOL type slime

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
one punch man 2 was mid supreme:mjlol:

a jobber bodying a bunch of other jobbers was the highlight. sensational

So anyone still keeping up with this anime? Almost want to catch up with it just to see wtf they've done.

incredibly sad :wow:

at least i got to enjoy the cracked out manga. anime only suffering and don't even know they suffering

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wonder :mjcry:

Egg-u :sadcam:

Priority :to:

This fukking show brehs :damn: I don't think there's gonna be any middle ground on how it ends. It's either gonna be a let down and a clusterfukk or it's gonna be able to wrap up nicely and become a classic :wow: I was afraid it was gonna jump the shark this week and it anything but that. Is there 1 or 2 more eps to go @twan83 @42 Monks??

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Man watching all these reviews of TPN Season 2, the fall off is so insane. Though obviously why for many reason. I have never seen a show nosedive this bad. I am sure at some point someone will redo it once the radiation has dissipated a bit but this show going to ruin careers.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

This fukking show brehs :damn: I don't think there's gonna be any middle ground on how it ends. It's either gonna be a let down and a clusterfukk or it's gonna be able to wrap up nicely and become a classic :wow: I was afraid it was gonna jump the shark this week and it anything but that. Is there 1 or 2 more eps to go @twan83 @42 Monks??
people talking up wonder egg like its crack

lookin forward to binging it soon

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

It's crack breh :wow: BUT it's one of those anime originals that on the verge of throwing all the great shyt they've presented away with a rushed or (and) a nonsensical ending because they had to wrap shyt up quicker than what the story deserved (in this case, 12 eps).

Like I said, it's either gonna be a classic or one of the many "welp, at least those first 10 episodes were surely great :francis:" anime-only shows.

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man watching all these reviews of TPN Season 2, the fall off is so insane. Though obviously why for many reason. I have never seen a show nosedive this bad. I am sure at some point someone will redo it once the radiation has dissipated a bit but this show going to ruin careers.

The fukked up part is that it would've nosedived for a lot of people in an eventual season 3 or 4. As the story for sure barely makes it the finish line in the manga. But butchering the best part of the whole fukking series and skipping it's best arc :mindblown:

Like, they had a wide open layup for this season and they decided to destroy it because of...reasons :dead:

See this is why you don't try to play God brehs. :damn:
Frill gives no fukks :demonic:

Acca and Ur-Acca went full retard with their scientific genius....you never go full retard with that shyt :damn:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is it out? Any sex in it? Can I buy the LN on kindle?
Sex part got me :dead:
Ain’t sex and anime comes out next month and yes u can buy them I have them on physical side and kindle side
I think next week is the Cour Finale, and then the Clayman stuff in Summer 21' because it will skip Spring. I take it the Demon Butler will get the focus. Rimuru has gone from dude catching a blade, to basically becoming a god and got demons wanting to join La Familia, basically what it seems to be THE DEMON; so its like he got Satan's friendship.
Butler gonna get a power up I bet since he probably ain’t got a name :damn:

Next episode is last and I need to watch it waited so I could binge it

same here

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Is the movie going to tie up the rest of the manga and stay canon though?

i dont know just going thru comments on Reddit and YouTube video for more info so we’ll see if movie is happening but looking likely since most are saying that
I would assume it will finish this arc for the movie tho so it would be canon I don’t see it doing something differently since demon slayer has the template that gives u money
Like I said demon slayer route do a arc for the movie then return to the anime

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i dont know just going thru comments on Reddit and YouTube video for more info so we’ll see if movie is happening but looking likely since most are saying that
I would assume it will finish this arc for the movie tho so it would be canon I don’t see it doing something differently since demon slayer has the template that gives u money
Like I said demon slayer route do a arc for the movie then return to the anime

wait? You saying the movie of Demon Slayer was basically the canon rest of the manga? From where the last season of the anime ended?:dwillhuh: