Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You didn't agree but you quoted the breh and said "Yea it was". :mjlol:

nikka why do you lie for no reason? :russ:

No that actually is my bad..... I post from my cell.
I was referring to the 35 mins part.

I was trynna say “yes it was feeling kinda fast”
I agree in thinking the ep shouldve been 35 mins

I will take full blame on that..... I ain’t even see I ain’t post my whole statement till you just made note of it.

Again my bad for the confusion on that, straight up

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jjk was lackluster today. They should of made it a 35 min episode

yup feels like filler but I know it's not. I think magaka was on some "ima let this not so great idea cook while I fine tune the big stuff"
Surprise surprise, JJK moves away from its actual fun and interesting characters (everyone but the main three) and now we're back to a mid-level show.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So Episode 1.23 of YashaHime a.k.a. Inuyasha 2.

After like 3/4 of the season of plodding it got very interesting. Basically in a nutshell this all has to do with Inuyasha's Father (Toga) in a sense not smashing another demon chick (Zero), but instead loving a Human (Inuyasha's Mom), dying, and then Zero trying to 'forget him'.

One of Sesshoumaru's daughters, Setsuna, kills her and Sesshoumaru revived Zero with Tenseiga (One of Toga's swords) because she is the one keeping his wife alive, Rin.

Zero lost her shyt because being revived by Tenseiga meant that she had to be reminded yet again that Toga wouldn't nut her, and instead found another piece of ass that was better. :laff:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Jjk was lackluster today. They should of made it a 35 min episode

i think it only felt that way because the last episode was so good.

besides the lack of action, I thought the new mystery/story was dope. Just still think the chemistry and dialogue is trash, but there's been worst episodes. I was still entertained tho.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
JJK is pacing itself to end the season at a certain point in the manga. Then season 2 picks up with the Hidden Inventory arc.

there's nothing mid about MAPPA is about to adapt from this series. just wait and see.

i think it only felt that way because the last episode was so good.

besides the lack of action, I thought the new mystery/story was dope. Just still think the chemistry and dialogue is trash, but there's been worst episodes. I was still entertained tho.

My soldiers :wow:

Making folks looks funny in the light:wow:

I’m sure it’s gonna end with a bang or some type of ending that’s gonna be having everyone anxious for more:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
they really made you sit at the front of the bus throughout high school huh :mjlol:

Had a car and drove :gucci:

(my shytty little 92 Green Ford Tempo):banderas:

or prior to Freshmen year, your older cuz (my big bro) drove since we went to school together:ehh:

Your brain washed Gabi capping and hating at an all time high:wow:

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
:gucci: It was a slow episode. I’m still a fan of the series and it wasn’t like it was a terrible episode. His sisters condition and visual was a nice turn. It just felt like one of those episodes where we would get a conclusion of whatever scenario appeared like in other animes.