:usure:

Lol

Na in all seriousness.... delicate with me breh....:mjgrin:

Where should I start?
giphy.gif

rascal does not dream of bunny senpai
Or
Horimiya

rascal does not dream has psychology and supernatural elements in it with romance

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Y’all distracted me with other shyt to watch:stopitslime:

What a tangled web we weave...

But your whole reasoning behind the delay was that you had to finish Boruto. You still dropped it in late December. So either you were lying then or you're lying now.

What's going on, breh? :jbhmm:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What a tangled web we weave...

But your whole reasoning behind the delay was that you had to finish Boruto. You still dropped it in late December. So either you were lying then or you're lying now.

What's going on, breh? :jbhmm:

This love....:wow:

Look breh, a lie is a truth... with care and compassion :wow:

I was watching then..... but y’all was demanding what y’all demanded and I felt the need to gift y’all.

After I did that...... there was no need for me to keep up that schedule.

But we bout to hit a drought.... I need a sub for Petite Clover going away.... so I’m gonna get with it homey.

Promise

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This love....:wow:

Look breh, a lie is a truth... with care and compassion :wow:

I was watching then..... but y’all was demanding what y’all demanded and I felt the need to gift y’all.

After I did that...... there was no need for me to keep up that schedule.

But we bout to hit a drought.... I need a sub for Petite Clover going away.... so I’m gonna get with it homey.

Promise

So the terms of the bet with which you acquired @Consumed & @It is a mystery were rendered null & void because you were fraudulent. By admitting to your lies, they're emancipated.

Enjoy Boruto. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So the terms of the bet with which you acquired @Consumed & @It is a mystery were rendered null & void because you were fraudulent. By admitting to your lies, they're emancipated.

Enjoy Boruto. :mjlol:

See.... you always trynna start something and destroy us:mindblown:

Bullshyt :shaq2:

We good over here man:rudy::camby:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So I’m a spider just confirmed bout kumo point of view and human point of view and the time frame
So she sees herself one way and the humans see her differently and her power level is OP to them but to other monsters she isn’t necessarily
So the girl who is a demon lord in the present must be her and her POV is 15 years of hell while her classmates didn’t have it as bad :wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So I’m a spider just confirmed bout kumo point of view and human point of view and the time frame
So she sees herself one way and the humans see her differently and her power level is OP to them but to other monsters she isn’t necessarily
So the girl who is a demon lord in the present must be her and her POV is 15 years of hell while her classmates didn’t have it as bad :wow:
Is that Spider show worth watching?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Started to get into Jujutsu Kaisen on HBO Max. Really hooked me :ehh:, was watching it subbed then got to ep 13 and they only had the English dub :martin:.

After being used to the Japanese voices couldn't do it :hhh:, switched to alternate means to continue watching :mjgrin:

I end up watching both thanks to my girls, there are certain subtleties lost but it's not horrendous like some anime. :ehh: