42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:gucci: It was a slow episode. I’m still a fan of the series and it wasn’t like it was a terrible episode. His sisters condition and visual was a nice turn. It just felt like one of those episodes where we would get a conclusion of whatever scenario appeared like in other animes.
nobody debating that :hubie: this dude just telling on himself again :mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Man RWBY is absolutely amazing now Irownwood has completely lost his mind. Threatening his own people as a means to an end. What a leader.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
i am so confused by this black clover episode that turned into a romantic comedy. like it went from asta being falsely accused and nearly persecuted to Charlotte fangirling over Yami.

i thought it was a filler episode at first, but this website says its cannon.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i am so confused by this black clover episode that turned into a romantic comedy. like it went from asta being falsely accused and nearly persecuted to Charlotte fangirling over Yami.

i thought it was a filler episode at first, but this website says its cannon.

Yet this was @42 Monks fav ep of the season:umad:

Lil cuz relax taking shots at me.... or I’m gonna make you cry in here like I used too when we was kids and I broke your GI Joe action figures (the Zartan, RipCord, & Gung Ho):demonic:

Tearing them apart limb by limb while you used to

giphy.gif

Aint no one here for all that:camby:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i don't know anyone who dislikes Barakamon. even if you don't fukk with SOL, it's funny and has likable characters.

I can’t front..... I’m watching this and I’m like :ehh:

They do have a lot of likeable characters that’s definitely keeping me invested I can see myself probably bout to breeze through this.

Im gonna already go head and give you props for this.

Im still labaling SOL “Poo Poo Trash” just for fun and humor:skip:

But this show is alright with me:lolbron:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
So, what did you think of Zagred? :ohhh:

I liked Zangred as a villain. him having no moral compass and being an unhinged sadist gave the arc tension that was missing previously. Great design too.

I wish he stayed around longer. but it looks like there's a whole arc on devils coming up with people as strong or stronger than he was.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I can’t front..... I’m watching this and I’m like :ehh:

They do have a lot of likeable characters that’s definitely keeping me invested I can see myself probably bout to breeze through this.

Im gonna already go head and give you props for this.

Im still labaling SOL “Poo Poo Trash” just for fun and humor:skip:

But this show is alright with me:lolbron:

That's Orange, Ore Monogatari and Baramaon.

You might as well run through a whole SOL catalog as this rate.

haven’t seen that one I’ll check it out breh

You would really appreciate this show, I think.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I liked Zangred as a villain. him having no moral compass and being an unhinged sadist gave the arc tension that was missing previously. Great design too.

I wish he stayed around longer. but it looks like there's a whole arc on devils coming up with people as strong or stronger than he was.

I agree completely, dude was fukking hilarious in his callousness. He spent the first few fights just having fun, talking shyt, scaring the shyt out of everyone. I was hoping he made it out a while longer but in their current state, he would have wrecked the entire country.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I agree completely, dude was fukking hilarious in his callousness. He spent the first few fights just having fun, talking shyt, scaring the shyt out of everyone. I was hoping he made it out a while longer but in their current state, he would have wrecked the entire country.

Arrogant troll villains like that are always fun. I also wanted to see him fight Julius. But of course that couldn't be with what happened earlier in the arc.