157204146_10214819008508101_7455685608376353940_n.jpg

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So I'm a Spider: Kumoko literally looks like :mjlit: from a human perspective

:mjlol: I don't care HOW powerful you think you are.... you REALLY gonna pick a fight with a monster that killed half your squad just by looking at them? Didn't cast no spells, didn't shoot no lasers or nothing.... just looked at them! She damn near killed dude by casting appraisal on him :russ:

Kumoko: :sadcam: I just went to get something to eat! WHY do these nikkas keep burning my house down!? :unimpressed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
So I'm a Spider: Kumoko literally looks like :mjlit: from a human perspective

:mjlol: I don't care HOW powerful you think you are.... you REALLY gonna pick a fight with a monster that killed half your squad just by looking at them? Didn't cast no spells, didn't shoot no lasers or nothing.... just looked at them! She damn near killed dude by casting appraisal on him :russ:

Kumoko: :sadcam: I just went to get something to eat! WHY do these nikkas keep burning my house down!? :unimpressed:
What he was probably saying to that crew
a5W0v4g_460s.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Is this a legit offering? Or are you low key trolling?:patrice:

Cuz I know niccas may think I’m bullshytting... but I am open to giving some one new SOL a try

I’m anticipating a slow/bare spring season for me so I’m trynna stack some shows up.

I already know I’m gonna rewatch Boroto and probably finally watch S2 of No Gun Life

I like to have atleast 8-10 shows in rotation though

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Is this a legit offering? Or are you low key trolling?:patrice:

Cuz I know niccas may think I’m bullshytting... but I am open to giving some one new SOL a try

I’m anticipating a slow/bare spring season for me so I’m trynna stack some shows up.

I already know I’m gonna rewatch Boroto and probably finally watch S2 of No Gun Life

I like to have atleast 8-10 shows in rotation though
Don't talk to me about trolling like you don't fill up this thread with what I could only wish were troll posts since it's mostly weak burning gutter trash you're hyping up.

Anyway, Usagi Drop is top tier SoL.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Don't talk to me about trolling like you don't fill up this thread with what I could only wish were troll posts since it's mostly weak burning gutter trash you're hyping up.

Anyway, Usagi Drop is top tier SoL.

Let’s be classy and cordial beloved :mjtf:

But bet.... will give it a try:patrice:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kaguya is arguably the greatest anime romcom of all time.
None of those shows are poo poo trash.
Kaguya sets a false standard because it's also very deeply rooted in comedy and features a ton of fukkery.

As far as pure romance shows go there are much better shows out there, but they are not as mainstream accessible as Kaguya is.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Kaguya sets a false standard because it's also very deeply rooted in comedy and features a ton of fukkery.

As far as pure romance shows go there are much better shows out there, but they are not as mainstream accessible as Kaguya is.
Kaguya can bs for multiple episodes then randomly turn on the charm and be more compelling than shows that give their full dedication to the genre. It masters both styles.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Bryan Danielson

gonna throw in Barakamon as a recommendation, if you're serious.

Ok.... will peep that.

I definitely will trust you.... cuz you’re my other second in command :ehh::salute:

Im gonna search these on my fire stick app and add to my listing

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Kaguya can bs for multiple episodes then randomly turn on the charm and be more compelling than shows that give their full dedication to the genre. It masters both styles.
Not dissing Kaguya's greatness but it has a rare luxury of getting to savor the romance for sporadic and carefully chosen moments. A show that's full romance somehow has to keep that romance compelling for its entire duration without the luxury of getting to "take a few eps" off to focus on more comedy aspects.

Again, nothing against Kaguya which is a great show but it's mixture of outrageous comedy and romance gives it a lot of leeway that straight up romance shows do not have and that's why I feel it sets a false standard for romance shows because it's equal amounts comedy.