Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gotdamn..... I need to holla at my #GriffithSet brehs

@Black_Panther_JS @42 Monks@Consumed @It is a mystery Next up @Thanos @LauderdaleBoss

I was weak today..... I went ahead and looked up the Manga for the next ep of AoT and read a little :snoop:

I read a few pages till I caught myself. :why:

I don’t know much but I feel sick for being so weak and spoiling even that tadbit that I got now:mjcry:

Next week finna be :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Gotdamn..... I need to holla at my #GriffithSet brehs

@Black_Panther_JS @42 Monks@Consumed @It is a mystery Next up @Thanos @LauderdaleBoss

I was weak today..... I went ahead and looked up the Manga for the next ep of AoT and read a little :snoop:

I read a few pages till I caught myself. :why:

I don’t know much but I feel sick for being so weak and spoiling even that tadbit that I got now:mjcry:

Next week finna be :wow:
8mjwGfk.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Omfg kid in boonies episode today was the most fukkery episode I seen in a anime series that I can recall
It was too much had me in tears :laff:
Go to a OP village and watch ur whole life turned upside down to the max :mjlol:

martial art style just a exercise routine :dead: with the basics nearly kill you
Fast messages or in a rush u flying thru a canon or throwing rocks or arrows faster than dbz :deadmanny:
Be called a lizard when your a dragon
Food that is Alive :russ:

I’m so done :laff: :laff:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
why stop keep on reading breh :mjgrin:

Because my lil cuz @42 Monks voice rang in my head and I remember something he told me I think last year in one of them spoiler manga threads:lolbron:

“Man if you don’t get your ass out of here before you read some shyt you don’t wanna see”:mjlol:

No Cap and Quote Unquote:russ:

I read one thing and I was like “AAAYYYYYEE”

giphy.gif

I’m gonna wait till next week:mjlol::mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Omfg kid in boonies episode today was the most fukkery episode I seen in a anime series that I can recall
It was too much had me in tears :laff:
Go to a OP village and watch ur whole life turned upside down to the max :mjlol:

martial art style just a exercise routine :dead: with the basics nearly kill you
Fast messages or in a rush u flying thru a canon or throwing rocks or arrows faster than dbz :deadmanny:
Be called a lizard when your a dragon
Food that is Alive :russ:

I’m so done :laff: :laff:

Nicca is you over here talking in code?:mjlol:

What show is this again?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nicca is you over here talking in code?:mjlol:

What show is this again?

not in code breh it’s literally the show is :dead:
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town

Summary
Lloyd is a teenage boy from the legendary town of Kunlun who left to become a soldier in the kingdom's army. In his village, he's known as a weakling who can't perform any typical jobs to the "normal" expected level. However, the standards of this town, in the most dangerous region of the world, are incredibly skewed and truthfully he is terrifyingly powerful by outside standards. He's kind and generous, eager to help and very humble. He excels at cooking and cleaning, but cannot be convinced of his true power.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
not in code breh it’s literally the show is :dead:
Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town

Summary
Lloyd is a teenage boy from the legendary town of Kunlun who left to become a soldier in the kingdom's army. In his village, he's known as a weakling who can't perform any typical jobs to the "normal" expected level. However, the standards of this town, in the most dangerous region of the world, are incredibly skewed and truthfully he is terrifyingly powerful by outside standards. He's kind and generous, eager to help and very humble. He excels at cooking and cleaning, but cannot be convinced of his true power.

I’m gonna give that a shot then:russ: