M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Gotdamn like my soldier said above.

This ep was tense as fukk!:whoo:

All that shyt going on in that house.

All them emotions going on.....

then fukking EREN

Walks in and sits down like

giphy.gif

Holy shyt!!! I’m so glad I ain’t read this and seeing all this shyt with fresh eyes.

There are some minor things I still maybe lost in but overall ...... HOLY shyt!!!

He pulled up right when Armin was talkin shyt.

:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He pulled up right when Armin was talkin shyt.

:usure:

Man he had all them shook:mjlol:

Like Gabi for all the BIG TOUGH shyt she been talking and for how bad she thought she was for stealing on folks and shooting folks in the back when they aint looking.

She was shytTING in her pants in the presence of Eren..... realizing she's just a fukking flea in his world:russ:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Man he had all them shook:mjlol:

Like Gabi for all the BIG TOUGH shyt she been talking and for how bad she thought she was for stealing on folks and shooting folks in the back when they aint looking.

She was shytTING in her pants in the presence of Eren..... realizing she's just a fukking flea in his world:russ:

She lowkey took the most satisfying fade of the whole series by that cook. That nikka's anger had me like :mjlol: and :mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Rujierd looks like one of those aliens from the old Robotech cartoon

I feel bad about what him and his people went through, though. Now the whole world hate and fear them on sight because of basically a mass media propaganda smear campaign.

How could you not relate to that?

It's a good thing they were speaking in another language. Eris woulda kilt that boy.

"Can I call you Father In Law? :mjgrin:"

":francis: no."

Still amazing to me how it's so well written and directed that even episodes where there's no action, I'm hanging on every scene.
Ya it is well written just hate lack of explanation of the mana disaster tho since they didn’t do the roxy epilogue it shows how really really bad it is
I mean a whole damn continent got replaced and all the people got teleported everywhere on earth at random spots with a whole lot of people dead which I will not say who all died but it’s a lot total but which characters u won’t know till shyt i dont know even know I’m assume end of season 1 cour part 2 which is this summer maybe even season 2 u may find out and wait
Here is the crazy thing the journey back is around 3 years alone minimum let that sink in who makes it back who knows I won’t say but it’s not a easy journey
BC: How they gonna wash my boy off screen? That's foul AF. :stopitslime:

MHA: This chapter just makes All Might a whole dirtbag for almost choosing Mirio. :mjlol:

man breh mirio not getting it is a blessing

would of died of overload power since that is the issue being quirkless is what u want for it
Let alone mirio would of had all this shyt over in 1 arc with that power and his so it be too easy .

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Ya it is well written just hate lack of explanation of the mana disaster tho since they didn’t do the roxy epilogue it shows how really really bad it is
I mean a whole damn continent got replaced and all the people got teleported everywhere on earth at random spots with a whole lot of people dead which I will not say who all died but it’s a lot total but which characters u won’t know till shyt i dont know even know I’m assume end of season 1 cour part 2 which is this summer maybe even season 2 u may find out and wait
Here is the crazy thing the journey back is around 3 years alone minimum let that sink in who makes it back who knows I won’t say but it’s not a easy journey

They're probably gonna save the explanation for later, it'll be more :ohhh: for viewers who haven't read it and don't know what happens

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The reaction to next week's AOT episode is going to be crazy. I read that part of the manga so I already know what's going to happen between Eren and :mjpls:
Gesus H Christ you fukking brehs and your soft spoiler asses. :snoop:

Ol' 'I ain't tryna spoil but let me tell you next episode when you know who meets that person on the bridge, whoooo-eeeeh! That's a top 5 outta nowhere scene in manga history! Love to see how the internet will react to this shock moment they won't see coming unless someone from #readgang actively hints at it time after time after time.' :troll:

Like take that shyt to one of the six AoT spoiler threads we actually have on this board. :camby:

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Gesus H Christ you fukking brehs and your soft spoiler asses. :snoop:

Ol' 'I ain't tryna spoil but let me tell you next episode when you know who meets that person on the bridge, whoooo-eeeeh! That's a top 5 outta nowhere scene in manga history! Love to see how the internet will react to this shock moment they won't see coming unless someone from #readgang actively hints at it time after time after time.' :troll:

Like take that shyt to one of the six AoT spoiler threads we actually have on this board. :camby:

what the hell are you even bytching about? I didn’t spoil anything :dahell: