intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Gotdamn..... I need to holla at my #GriffithSet brehs

@Black_Panther_JS @42 Monks@Consumed @It is a mystery Next up @Thanos @LauderdaleBoss

I was weak today..... I went ahead and looked up the Manga for the next ep of AoT and read a little :snoop:

I read a few pages till I caught myself. :why:

I don’t know much but I feel sick for being so weak and spoiling even that tadbit that I got now:mjcry:

Next week finna be :wow:
So basically, you're actually readgang but you pretend otherwise because you want to be Wario to @42 Monks' Mario and you want @Obreh Winfrey to like you.
"A few pages.":laff:

I'm glad you're up-to-date on AoT breh. When are you starting JJK? I'm waiting for this season to end.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
The mangaka of the leader of the big 3 (Gege) has basically admitted that his manga is BLEACH's son. Tite Kubo inspired Gege on his path to become a mangaka while OP birthed mid like fairy tail. :aicmon:

They even did an interview together the other day:

He broke down BLEACH and Yu Yu Hakusho tributes in jjk.

Creator opens up tributes to Bleach and Yu Yu Hakusho - ROUGH Magazine

:ehh:

YYH's territory concept was the first thing I thought of when they explained domain expansion.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Negged for being happy

1549635618707.gif

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Omfg kid in boonies episode today was the most fukkery episode I seen in a anime series that I can recall
It was too much had me in tears :laff:
Go to a OP village and watch ur whole life turned upside down to the max :mjlol:

martial art style just a exercise routine :dead: with the basics nearly kill you
Fast messages or in a rush u flying thru a canon or throwing rocks or arrows faster than dbz :deadmanny:
Be called a lizard when your a dragon
Food that is Alive :russ:

I’m so done :laff: :laff:

Hey breh them bell peppers was too much :laff:

The way ol girl kicked loyd out the window when he came with the snacks :laff::laff::laff:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Fire Force and Juju been amazing with the team ups recently, but this shyt today with Black Clover just went arcane next levels with the shyt. Got damn. :banderas:

Wonder Egg Priority prolly had its best episode in a season full of best episodes. shyt blends deep thinking with full blown action effortlessly. :ohlawd:

Slime next episode finna be lit. Today episode felt like a fukking office meeting tho. I was waiting for them nikkas to order pizza. :hhh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Our boy done grown up on us, standing shoulder to shoulder with a Captain. :wow:

Facts
That fight was amazing. Black Clover battles always feel so gratifying, like by just watching it you feel like you done helped deliver a part of that fade. Only a few animes give me that feeling. Ippo being one of them. Maybe Kenichi too.

Action Gang for Life :ohlawd: