Consumed

Superstar
Daps
caught up to the jjk manga....:damn:

i can see origin of obedience fitting into the final few episodes. then season 2/3 sets the whole industry on fire with hidden inventory and shibuya incident.

gege is a great one. deserves all the attention this anime is about to pull in over the next several years.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
nikkas not ready for the shibuya arc to be animated. :wow:

That arc is straight :demonic:status.

first few eps is kinda... meh, really.

then it picks the fukk up :whew:

then season 2 comes along and it becomes an ENTIRELY different show.... in the best way possible. :banderas:

The series has a bit of a Durarara vibe to it as well, for those who kinda like that atmosphere. At least, that what it sorta reminded me of. It doesn't have the format of DRR, but when I watch the anime, that's the feeling I get. Especially with characters like Dazai and Chuuya.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
caught up to the jjk manga....:damn:

i can see origin of obedience fitting into the final few episodes. then season 2/3 sets the whole industry on fire with hidden inventory and shibuya incident.

gege is a great one. deserves all the attention this anime is about to pull in over the next several years.

Gojo really lives up to his own hype, ruining plans left & right casually. nikkas gotta get on their Legion of Doom shyt to stem the flow of Ls.

Minus him, the Jujutsu world is very susceptible to falling to the Curses.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
*sees more JJK manga/future anime spoiler talk*

Meanwhile...

dS8p3ta.gif

And they didn't even connect yet. :banderas:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Gojo really lives up to his own hype, ruining plans left & right casually. nikkas gotta get on their Legion of Doom shyt to stem the flow of Ls.

Minus him, the Jujutsu world is very susceptible to falling to the Curses.

I don't even know what the path to victory is without him. He does cover up a lot of their flaws, including their agendas over political power and anxiety about Yuji who is probably more so a savior than enemy.

at the beginning of the arc Gojo said something like "I have faith in everyone to win:youngsabo:"

few chapters later :usure:

Last edited:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I don't even know what the path to victory is without him. He does cover up a lot of their flaws, including their agendas over political power and anxiety about Yuji who is probably more so a savior than enemy.

at the beginning of the arc Gojo said something like "I have faith in everyone to win:youngsabo:"

few chapters later :usure:

I feel that Gojo's primary mission is to die with Sukuna. I just go back to the simplest endgame, Gojo is needed to kill to Sukuna, and once that is over he will die as well (my prediction). Itadori I think might die as well, just in a sense that I think Itadori believes that is his fate but he wants to die being remembered by those he saves.

Everyone else is just a pawn who will either die, or live to see a dawn of a day where Sukuna is not just sealed but there is no chance of him being revived because he has been destroyed.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So you will see and understand more of the ramifications of the large mana disaster as the show goes on
It might not seem big but IT IS more than u know
If they did roxy epilogue then it would explain it a lot better
If u don’t understand I’m willing to explain also

I am surprised they didn’t show them falling out the sky tho