MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
So I've been watching So I'm a Spider, So What?

Interesting Isekai in a sense. Basically this entire classroom gets blown up one day, and everyone in it gets Isekai'd to a new life. The MC though is one of the classmates not reborn but as a tiny spider sent basically to a dungeon from hell where she gets the enemies coming from the bushes daily to either kill her directly/or force her into another monster battle.

As for the other classmates, they want to reunite with the others that were killed with them on that day, but some even died in the next life already :dead:. Plus one of the classmates went from one personality to becoming this hardcore evangelical religious nut and the former soccer star on his "I got all these powers now, I SHOULD RULE THIS LAND!" white privilege bullshyt.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@twan83 so I decided to go all in with Mushoku Tensei and start reading it. Thought I went with the manga adaptation and caught up to it :sadcam:

So I went with the night novel for from chapter 7 (which I think it's 1 volume before the manga is right now) it says that the story deviates from the webnovel. I wanna ask you which should I read to the the more "accurate" story :patrice:

And also, about
Turning point n°2
After Rudeus gets "killed" and before he gets revived, the manga shows Hitogami wanting to talk to him. But there's only 1 panel of Hitogami whispering something to Rudeus. After that we get snippets here and there of what Hitogami supposedly said to him (like the Supard's curse running out with out and Zanoba's backstory).

Is that conversation with Hitogami important? Is it shown in the LN or WN in it's entirety once it happens or is it important that as a reader I'm not supposed to not right now what exactly they talked about?

:feedme:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@twan83 so I decided to go all in with Mushoku Tensei and start reading it. Thought I went with the manga adaptation and caught up to it :sadcam:

So I went with the night novel for from chapter 7 (which I think it's 1 volume before the manga is right now) it says that the story deviates from the webnovel. I wanna ask you which should I read to the the more "accurate" story :patrice:

And also, about
Turning point n°2
After Rudeus gets "killed" and before he gets revived, the manga shows Hitogami wanting to talk to him. But there's only 1 panel of Hitogami whispering something to Rudeus. After that we get snippets here and there of what Hitogami supposedly said to him (like the Supard's curse running out with out and Zanoba's backstory).

Is that conversation with Hitogami important? Is it shown in the LN or WN in it's entirety once it happens or is it important that as a reader I'm not supposed to not right now what exactly they talked about?

:feedme:

so I had to look up names cuz I’m bad with them :russ:

. So with that god it is always important with what he says and it does appear in the ln. I don’t read any WN of any series that’s just me and zanoba backstory won’t say it isn’t important but u should want to know anyone backstory but it does explain things about him tho and he appears later on. I’ finished vol 8 bout a month ago with vol 9 out digitally and vol 10 next month and vol 11 may the physical copies are behind but not by much
I do recommend going all in LN the thing is WN are just the basis and they change it from WN most of the time with any series and are in more details when officially released

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
AOT today was :ohlawd: . shyt was so intense. I know next week will prolly be a top 5 episode.

That fukking zesty ass kid on Kemono Jihen be having me :gucci: and :mjlol: at the same damn time. Show is so innocent yet fukked up at the same time. One week demons are running a train on a nikka mom, the next week another nikka finding out the true meaning of what love is.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
so I had to look up names cuz I’m bad with them :russ:

. So with that god it is always important with what he says and it does appear in the ln. I don’t read any WN of any series that’s just me and zanoba backstory won’t say it isn’t important but u should want to know anyone backstory but it does explain things about him tho and he appears later on. I’ finished vol 8 bout a month ago with vol 9 out digitally and vol 10 next month and vol 11 may the physical copies are behind but not by much
I do recommend going all in LN the thing is WN are just the basis and they change it from WN most of the time with any series and are in more details when officially released

:salute:

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
The reaction to next week's AOT episode is going to be crazy. I read that part of the manga so I already know what's going to happen between Eren and :mjpls:
mmgh

I wonder if they'll leave that reaction from mikasa faithful. I felt that through the screen reading it, girl couldn't even speak

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I don't even know what the path to victory is without him. He does cover up a lot of their flaws, including their agendas over political power and anxiety about Yuji who is probably more so a savior than enemy.

at the beginning of the arc Gojo said something like "I have faith in everyone to win:youngsabo:"

few chapters later :usure:

I feel that Gojo's primary mission is to die with Sukuna. I just go back to the simplest endgame, Gojo is needed to kill to Sukuna, and once that is over he will die as well (my prediction). Itadori I think might die as well, just in a sense that I think Itadori believes that is his fate but he wants to die being remembered by those he saves.

Everyone else is just a pawn who will either die, or live to see a dawn of a day where Sukuna is not just sealed but there is no chance of him being revived because he has been destroyed.

See, he's a plot device to me, a safety valve. He keeps the world from going up in smoke simply by existing but at the same time, that power stunts the growth of every other living sorcerer. No one is pushed beyond their own limits because he's there to clean it up but if he wasn't, they'd die before they could mature into that power.

Meanwhile the Curses are free to grow as strong as they are capable of, as long as they stay off his radar. It's an incredibly unbalanced world made more so by the political infighting & internal Clan fukkery like with Maki.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Gotdamn like my soldier said above.

This ep was tense as fukk!:whoo:

All that shyt going on in that house.

All them emotions going on.....

then fukking EREN

Walks in and sits down like

giphy.gif

Holy shyt!!! I’m so glad I ain’t read this and seeing all this shyt with fresh eyes.

There are some minor things I still maybe lost in but overall ...... HOLY shyt!!!

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
So you will see and understand more of the ramifications of the large mana disaster as the show goes on
It might not seem big but IT IS more than u know
If they did roxy epilogue then it would explain it a lot better
If u don’t understand I’m willing to explain also

I am surprised they didn’t show them falling out the sky tho

Rujierd looks like one of those aliens from the old Robotech cartoon

I feel bad about what him and his people went through, though. Now the whole world hate and fear them on sight because of basically a mass media propaganda smear campaign.

How could you not relate to that?

It's a good thing they were speaking in another language. Eris woulda kilt that boy.

"Can I call you Father In Law? :mjgrin:"

":francis: no."

Still amazing to me how it's so well written and directed that even episodes where there's no action, I'm hanging on every scene.