Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
ADAM straight up grabbed his skateboard and smacked ol boy in the face with it.
:laff:

Even with all the over the top skate fukkery in the show, how the fukk is that not illegal? :mjlol:

He did a little one two tap dance before hitting Cherry in the face at high speed :deadmanny:

The tournament itself is illegal, heck there's also a political mess he's in, and that's why he's being investigated by that lady. Tadashi said he was the reason for adam's drastic change............so what the fukk happened? there's 3 episode left and reki still salty.
:stopitslime:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:lupe: JJK planting the seed for Shibuya Incident next season. They also planting the seeds for putting Gojo on ISO Ball. shyt is being talked about like some big ass terrorist plot, "We plan to do this Oct 31st."

Spooky times ahead.

I hope we get the flashback before Shibuya. shyt, Shibuya should be like 20 episodes :wow:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Excited to see some new prince of tennis content next month; a 2 ep OVA.

The story takes place right after the U-17 and features a match between Hyotei Academy and Rikkaidai. Man, Rikkaidai is so stacked. We got players that can shadow clone, go in the zone, turn into a devil, catch bodies etc.
:lolbron:

The first unrealistic sports anime I ever watched :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Lol that's pretty close to the manga. Have they ever taken a season off?

Exactly what @twan83 & I have been saying for months. The pacing is running way too close to the manga, even with the minimal filler for cushion.

Which is why I was relieved that they're going on break, it's for the best in the long-term.