Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I cant believe I didnt see the racism from reading this shyt but Japs are just retarded to begin with like @DESTOROYAH said they are a highly xenophobic. They are isolated and are on the verge on being extinct to tell you the truth b/c they don't have kids and dont like having sex but thats a whole nutha subject. They are stuck in a time warp and truthfully only know about blacks through the fukked up media outlets. Its not blatant overt racism to them b/c they have no tact when it comes to comparing races to certain shyt. Hell yall see how Kishi stereotypes Killer B as some rapping ass nikka writing rhymes and his brother the Raikage as a loud mouth nikka with braids and championship belt...don't even get me started on Mr. Po Po.:snoop:
We already know how they worship blue eyes and blonde hair and don't even draw characters that resembles what they look like.
GCXHCYx.jpg

xpd6zd.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm really getting into this anime shyt man Sword Art Online is dope so far

I am thinking about watching SAO but is it worth it?

são is either a love it or hate it anime i love it
what most dont like is the second arc of it which i can understand its not as good as first arc but i dont think its as bad as people make it seem but thats just my opinion

been enjoying sao II so far too :blessed:

i just say watch it and if u start to really not like it u can just drop it simple as that nothing wrong with that

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
watched that terra formars shyt....it was cool, kinda confused the fuk outta me but i guess they'll explain the shyt later....the censorship was :purescust: tho, shyt was literally a black screen for the end of that fight with the bear (who the fuk fights a bear tho anyway and wtf was the bear chewing the whole time he having his mental break :what:) :beli:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Dude, that Space Dandy finale :laff:

Gave up the choice of being God because he couldn't physically go to Boobies :dead:

GOAT SERIES BREHS :banderas:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are white people on other forums claiming racism from this guy, when the manga was 10 chapters in.

Lol pretty much every non chinese east Asian in the Bugs #2 got deaded in <5 chapters. I only read like 6 chapters but the rate folks get killed off is ridiculous, you don't even get the chance to learn these nikkas names.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I need to watch Attack on Titan and Samurai Clampoo soon.
I also need to finish Afro Samurai: Resurrection.

REKT

Pro
Daps
I cant believe I didnt see the racism from reading this shyt but Japs are just retarded to begin with like @DESTOROYAH said they are a highly xenophobic. They are isolated and are on the verge on being extinct to tell you the truth b/c they don't have kids and dont like having sex but thats a whole nutha subject. They are stuck in a time warp and truthfully only know about blacks through the fukked up media outlets. Its not blatant overt racism to them b/c they have no tact when it comes to comparing races to certain shyt. Hell yall see how Kishi stereotypes Killer B as some rapping ass nikka writing rhymes and his brother the Raikage as a loud mouth nikka with braids and championship belt...don't even get me started on Mr. Po Po.:snoop:
We already know how they worship blue eyes and blonde hair and don't even draw characters that resembles what they look like.
GCXHCYx.jpg

xpd6zd.jpg
:roach:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

A Top 5 coldest anime scene ever for me, he came back like the Devil himself :oxy:

This is by far the best scene in that anime, shyt was just :wow: from the fight the rage to the ost. OVAs were piffery