Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Just completed watching Ping Pong the animation. What an ending! :wow:. This series was incredible, kinda reminds me of kids on the slope, from the way they grow up and realize their dreams.

88e.png

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
caught up to AOT. binged it from chapter 70 to 136 in a few days, without any knowledge of what happens in the story later. Wild ride.

looks like the anime will need two seasons at minimum to wrap things up. can't really imagine being #NoReadGang with AOT unless you don't care about spoilers and have a lot of patience.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
caught up to AOT. binged it from chapter 70 to 136 in a few days, without any knowledge of what happens in the story later. Wild ride.

looks like the anime will need two seasons at minimum to wrap things up. can't really imagine being #NoReadGang with AOT unless you don't care about spoilers and have a lot of patience.

well unless they pull another final season part 2 this is the end of the anime
So it’s gonna be rushed , different ending being a anime original or they saw the demon slayer money and decide to do the movie route to finish it up

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
well unless they pull another final season part 2 this is the end of the anime
So it’s gonna be rushed , different ending being a anime original or they saw the demon slayer money and decide to do the movie route to finish it up

I think there will be a part 2, after the manga has concluded. "The final season season 2" does sound stupid though.

looking forward to seeing how they pull this off, what they wind up deciding to cut out.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just rewatched Outlaw Star in over a decade. Some shows you should just leave to your memory & nostalgia.... this shyt was cheeks. Started out amazing but was a mess by the last episode. All style and no substance

Ending left so bad a taste in my mouth that I checked for the manga. Seemed like a cancellation ending. This shyt wayyyy different.

-Gene is a horny simp, first scene he's fukking a hooker
-The anime did so much for the aesthetic cause his design is kinda terrible
-Hilda was a pirate betrayer rather than outlaw
-Gene was smashing her....onscreen
-Hilda offers him Melfina as a sex doll, he declines because he likes sleazier women
-Gene follows Hilda not to face his destiny or conquer his demons....but because he wants to keep splitting cheeks for free

That was an experience:ehh:

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just finished Mushoku tensei vol 7 :wow:
Reading this series is like watching my own son growing up with a few elements that hasn’t happened yet or won’t happen or can’t happen
Heartbreak, death, your first time, on the verge of death, growing up to mature, decision making , who are your real friends and family etc......

I have it tied with demon slayer as my favorite #2 series for reading now

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just rewatched Outlaw Star in over a decade. Some shyt you should just leave to your memory this shyt was cheeks in hindsight. Started out amazing but was a mess by the last episode. All style and no substance

Ending left a bad taste in my mouth that I checked for the manga. This shyt wayyyy different.

-Gene is a horny simp, first scene he's fukking a hooker
-The anime did so much for the aesthetic cause his design is kinda terrible
-Hilda was a pirate betrayer rather than outlaw
-Gene was smashing her....onscreen
-Hilda offers him Melfina as a sex doll, he declines because he likes sleazier women
-Gene follows Hilda not to face his destiny or conquer his demons....but he wants to keep splitting cheeks for free

That was an experience:ehh:

That’s the thing the u be like :dahell: how some series are way different in anime form compared to manga/novel.
Like when I watched another world smartphone anime was average at best but I decided to read it and it’s way different cuz it was more about world building than the harem and even when it was it done in a way I enjoyed it

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the thing the u be like :dahell: how some series are way different in anime form compared to manga/novel.
Like when I watched another world smartphone anime was average at best but I decided to read it and it’s way different cuz it was more about world building than the harem and even when it was it done in a way I enjoyed it
Its the suits, always some marketing middleman logic that ruins art.

I would be hawking them folks like a demon if they were using my source material. someone deserves the fade off how they did the pokemon anime vs the manga