bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I finally re-watched AOT and season 3 was the one that i needed clarification. Now that am 3 episodes or so in Season 4 i kinda know whats gonna happen, the series cover spoils it and other stuff.

The animation/cgi almost had me not recognizing people for a minute:mjlol: anyway its good to see the pov from the other side, well written show. Music is piff too:wow:

am also watching akudama drive good soo far

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I read somewhere that there's going to be an AoT film to wrap up the series after this season.

I'm not even sure why I know this because AoT has done nothing for me since somewhere mid-season 2. :skip:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I finally re-watched AOT and season 3 was the one that i needed clarification. Now that am 3 episodes or so in Season 4 i kinda know whats gonna happen, the series cover spoils it and other stuff.

The animation/cgi almost had me not recognizing people for a minute:mjlol: anyway its good to see the pov from the other side, well written show. Music is piff too:wow:

am also watching akudama drive good soo far

Yea..... I went back to watch it and finish it.

It wasn’t that bad, it grew on me like Plunderer grew on @LordDeathwatch :mjgrin:

:salute:

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Just finished Mushoku tensei vol 7 :wow:
Reading this series is like watching my own son growing up with a few elements that hasn’t happened yet or won’t happen or can’t happen
Heartbreak, death, your first time, on the verge of death, growing up to mature, decision making , who are your real friends and family etc......

I have it tied with demon slayer as my favorite #2 series for reading now

they fukked up not making it 24 episodes :francis: the production quality is top notch :wow: but if they animated the
magic academy arc
it would be so much fukkery

:blessed:

as for light novels seirei gensouki has me addicted like a damn crack addict, it's crazy that the author is female because it feels like this novel was written for me. :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@bigdaddy88 :dame:

Thank you so much for your previous post. I pretty much alluded to the same thing regarding AOT needing a rewatch and ...... that shyt went south:what:

Also same about not recognizing some of the older characters.... I mean Gotdamn nicca act like that was treason:picard:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Tenjou Tenge

:mjgrin: shout out to Tenjou Tenge.

I'm not gonna make a WOAT list, but if I did, it would be on it.

Still one of my fave OPs

I wonder how many people got suckered into watching this cause of that gif of the cafeteria fight in ep 1 :mjlol:

8ea27b2650761e5be5e47d3fcff19f5b.gif

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
So that Redo of Healer anime is out and they got the censored version and the uncensored version. That uncensored version:picard: the fukk is wrong with these folks.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin