LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
It’s pretty slow at times and has filler. (I mean, so dig the original) They’re building the ground work to pull your emotions again though. The same way you begin with Naruto as a child and the show progressively gets darker it’s happening here too.

There’s a ton of promise and it’s dope seeing the crew as adults and their children. If you have the patience, the major fights are always dope as you would expect of the series so one episode every week ain’t a huge investment or nothing.

As someone who made that journey, just strap in for like 100 episodes of filler. It's not all bad but be prepared. :hubie:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When I get back into One Piece I'll do the manga because the anime got to be so padded it was compromised quality. They was having 2.5 minute OPs and like 3 minutes of recaps.

thats y I dropped the anime it got to close to manga so quality dropped cuz of pacing reasons
Currently watch Boruto. Y’all can roast me as you like.

I’m a loyal man. Once a friend I gotta see ya through to the end lol

One day I might have to try this. My problem with it was the sharp decline in Naruto's quality toward the end. The power scale was so out of balance much of the cast was reduced to Piccolo status because they went away from logical strategic battles to power levels ruling all. The two mains were so powerful they basically defeated a God level enemy. How do you write something compelling after that?

boruto manga is flames with proper power scaling imo
I know anime is filler hell but apparently fillers are really good on boruto from what people be saying and right now it’s back to source material so it’s picking up and then gonna go up several levels you will see
@twan83 Last Dungeon: they wilding out and it's only the third ep

That Princess reveal :dwillhuh:

This chocolate/banana joke :dwillhuh:

This traitor double turn reveal :dwillhuh:

this Alka.... breh, why Alka so petty, man. :mjgrin: Marie hate her so much but she scared shytless of her:mjlol:

breh I can’t with this anime that chocolate banana shyt had me :laff:
Think it’s bout 80% thru vol 1 right now cuz after that I don’t know what else happens
I know there is a part they haven’t shown but I think they skipped it completely tho can’t remember but it was more Lloyd fukkery thinking he weak and doing some off the wall shyt easy for a good deed

This hidden dungeon shyt last episode I was half awake but still shyt really disinterested me if next episode does I’m dropping that shyt
I’m all for ecchi with a purpose to the story or making me laugh at least otherwise I don’t care for it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I need to read this shyt wtf happened to eren that he don’t care who dies now :damn:
I mean innocent people have died before but this some next level shyt
Probably cares only bout the people in the wall and will be on his code geass steez and be the villain so others can live in peace I think :manny:
Even mikasa said something

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Eren's default face = :unimpressed:

Nicca been through the shyts :mjlol:

Mikasa crying because Eren out here killing anything that moves and he just looking at her like :unimpressed:

I dont know why she pressed tho, Eren BEEN saying he was gonna destroy the entire world and nikkas really thought he wasn't serious? :mjlol:

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
just caught up to where the AOT anime is in the manga.

guess I'll continue read through it all, so that no one can possibly spoil this crack for me, then go back to watch season 4.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Funnily enough I came here to admit that I havent been faithful to #noreadgang because I had been on that manwha tip.

Immediately at the end of every chapter, there is a comment section, and people in the very first/top comment you see are posting spoilers. People spoil every little detail it's ridiculous. Due to where its located on the page, its damn near unavoidable too.

I took no losses when I was #noreadgang. I might have to apply for another licence. :unimpressed: