Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
i would say alltime

Favorite anime: Dragon Ball Z

Who else but the GOAT :ufdup:

Anime that grew on me: Lupin the 3rd

When I was a kid watching this on adult swim I liked it a bit but I was too young to understand how good it really is. This show is the epitome of dope. :win:

Most underrated anime: Shaman King

nikkas gonna know when they redo it so I ain't worried :lawd:

Most popular series I haven't seen: High School of the Dead

I hear it mentioned a lot but I haven't seen it and I kind of don't care to.

Favorite OP: Sonic X

I don't give a fukk about OPs as you can tell from my selection. :mjlol:

Daps
If we talkin all-time...

Favorite: Toss-up between Evangelion and DBZ

Piff that grew on me: Bleach as a matter of fact. Always knew about it but never gravitated or felt compelled to give it a chance like some of the other Shonen Jump classics like Dragon Ball, Naruto and Shaman King... but I eventually relented after a friend in high school who torrented and no-lifed the whole series in the span of like a month wouldn't shut the hell up about it :russ:. Now the modern day "Big 3" (:mjlol::unimpressed:) of shonen is so damn shambolic more shyt from Kubo like that Burn the Witch joint is one of the few things that excites me anymore :francis: I'd gladly take an adaptation of even the fukking video game dudes and Yawahcahcah or whatever the fukk that guy's name is arc and the shytty rest of the Bleach manga over having to suffer through Black Fungus or My Crybaby Academia :scust:

Most underrated: Welcome to the NHK. Not sure if "slice of life" is the proper descriptor for this but it's one of the best non-fanasticaly/action/supernatural/scifi anime and manga out there that doesn't get anywhere near the acclaim or attention of shyt like "Your Name" and "A Silent Voice" does unfortunately.

Most popular series I ain't seen: That jujusu kaisen shyt. And that won't be changing anytime soon :unimpressed:

Favorite OP:

This shyt was so fire even my dad caught it one night back in the old days one night on adult swim and was like "Damn, IDK what that was but it was fukking cool! :gladbron:" :pachaha::wow:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Favorite anime: Fullmetal Alchemist 2003, but if I can select Naruto 1st gen and exclude Naruto Shippuden, then Naruto 1st gen.

Anime that grew on me: :confused: no idea honestly. Generally I get a good grasp of how much I like an anime as soon as I watch. It can end up being disappointing when it started good, but I never watched something that made me go from :scust: to :gladbron:

Most underrated anime: Dragon Ball GT :lolbron: I'm serious too :lolbron: Card Captor Sakura is heat. There was another one that was dope but that is not known like that, Shinzo. Medabots was dope. Shin-Chan was hilarious and gave me game at 6 y/o. Shaman King is another great one. So many

Most popular series I haven’t seen: Huh... Tokyo Gouls? Code Geass? So many. I'm catching up on One Piece though (reading).

Favorite OP: 1st One Piece opening (Japanese version). shyt just makes me happy and want to sing. But there are a lot that contend for top spots. I have always said that you can know if an anime will be great or not just by watching the opening (there are exceptions).

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Can’t wait to watch promised.
Same. My bro put me on and I binge watched it last week.

First episode got me shook :gucci:

I predict
that that white haired kid didn't get murked though. They didn't show it on screen. Plus we know some humans work at the facility so he'll probably get in with the enemies on some manager shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Favorite anime: Golden Time

Anime that grew on me: Black Clover

Most underrated anime: White Album 2

Most popular series I haven’t seen: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Favorite OP:
My favorite insert song from the same show