I fukk with MHA but

Soi Fon>MHA Universe

25685290d37b5985b1cd9e1a6607989fe0337914.gifv

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Only problem I had with the Soul Society arc is Ichigo taking out Chojiro like a scrub with his shikai.

But then again we never saw Chojiro's bankai before he got bushed. When the anime gets released they gotta retcon some shyt.. :francis:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Only problem I had with the Soul Society arc is Ichiga taking out Chojiro like a scrub with his shikai.

But then again we never saw Chojiro's bankai before he got bushed. When the anime gets released they gotta retcon some shyt.. :francis:

Chojiro got straight up BUSHED to be so highly ranked. :russ:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Chojiro got straight up BUSHED to be so highly ranked. :russ:
I understand Isane and Omaeda getting slapped up since one is used for healing and the other one is a scrub who is also Soi Fon's bytch. (At least he got a W in the Arrancar inavsion arc :mjgrin:)
I guess you can say he underestimated Ichigo or Kubo had no idea what he was doing with the character like how Itachi was a straight up villian in Naruto into a anti-hero in part 2.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I understand Isane and Omaeda getting slapped up since one is used for healing and the other one is a scrub who is also Soi Fon's bytch. (At least he got a W in the Arrancar inavsion arc :mjgrin:)
I guess you can say he underestimated Ichigo or Kubo had no idea what he was doing with the character like how Itachi was a straight up villian in Naruto into a anti-hero in part 2.

Even if he underestimated him, look who he's serving directly under though. Can't see the old man tolerating weaklings. :hhh:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
MHA ain't even ambitious enough to have its main lineup fighting more than random, unnamed monsters and each other most of the time :dead: nearly half of the best fights fights in MHA are against Nomu

Even if Bleach's roster is mostly C-C+ characters, they managed to get everyone a signature win. They got Bakugo getting worked by Captain Skintags ffs :scusthov:
Captain Skintags as in Shirigaki? The same Shirigaki thats the series antagonist?

Whats Orihimine's signature win? Whats Rukia's?:mjlol:
Yall wanna clown Ochako but she at least was dignified with a competent rival. Thats a whole tier above mfs like Chad regardless of how much you like her fights. Them bytches became useless after like the 2nd arc, what kind of argument can you make that they're better characters?

This exactly what I'm talking about. shyt is not on same level, only way yall can sound remotely sane is to focus 100% criticism on the poorly executed parts of MHA because Bleach dont give you nothing to brag about. The entire series is poorly executed

Its like comparing gardens between a dude with a mansion and a dude living in a studio apartment who doesnt actually have a garden at all. Dude with no garden at all talmbout "these shrubs are too high!"

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Went back and grabbed this for you breh. :mjgrin:

FlimsyAggravatingCricket-max-1mb.gif

Snuffed that nikka with an open palmed uppercut. :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Captain Skintags as in Shirigaki? The same Shirigaki thats the series antagonist?

Yall wanna clown Ochako but she at least was dignified with a competent rival. Thats a whole tier above mfs like Chad regardless of how much you like her fights. These bytches became useless after like 2nd arc, what kind of argument can you make that they're better character

This exactly what I'm talking about. shyt is not on same level, only way yall can sound remotely sane is to focus 100% criticism on the poorly executed parts of MHA because Bleach dont give you nothing to brag about. The entire series is poorly executed

Its like comparing gardens between a dude with a mansion and a dude living in a studio apartment who doesnt actually have a garden at all. Dude with no garden at all talmbout "these shrubs are too high!"
No.

Best character in the main lineup getting disrespected by utter nonsense :scust:

And Orihime ain't a fighter. But even as a support - she's better than Go-Go Gadget Unearned Powerups Girl from the other class in MHA. That girl just handing out free bullshyt :mjgrin: need to come through and give Grape Boy a Grape Gat

Ochako's rival is WHO :dead: don't say Vampire Loli. Please don't. Rukia got more wins than all these Sakuras and she spent the best arc as a damsel in distress

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now you know damn well the answer is always this
This fool suffering from memory loss, there were plenty of dope character moments for Captains, Vice Captains, Visoreds, Espadas, even Chad got to stunt on a former Espada. :mjlol:

Ain't nobody but Deku, All Might, Lemillion, & Kirishima got any shine in MHA. :francis:
No names:mjlol: dont worry i cant remember them either

Endlessly introducing underutilized bland characters was another reason bleach was ass

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

Yall wanna clown Ochako but she at least was dignified with a competent rival. Thats a whole tier above mfs like Chad regardless of how much you like her fights. Them bytches became useless after like the 2nd arc, what kind of argument can you make that they're better characters?

Rukia beat a high ranking Espada and a top tier Quincy who slapped up Byakyua with ease :hubie:

Orihime is annoying with the constant (Kurosaki-kun :sadbron:) but without her most of them nikkas would've died :russ:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its criminal that MHA hasn't even got Bakugo a signature W yet :wow: dude ain't even been around for most of the important arcs

Bakugo is the worst "rival" character out of all the major Shouen. What does he even do? Yuno is even better than that nicca and yuno is default character status.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
No.

Best character in the main lineup getting disrespected by utter nonsense :scust:

And Orihime ain't a fighter. But even as a support - she's better than Go-Go Gadget Unearned Powerups Girl from the other class in MHA. That girl just handing out free bullshyt :mjgrin: need to come through and give Grape Boy a Grape Gat

Ochako's rival is WHO :dead: don't say Vampire Loli. Please don't. Rukia got more wins than all these Sakuras and she spent the best arc as a damsel in distress

Rukia did eliminate an Espada that consumed her old Vice Captain and best friend. And that Skull Executioner.