Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So we judging quality on cancellation now? Just trying to keep up with the goalposts sitting on 20s. :patrice:
If thats what you wanna hinge your excuse on. :manny: Most quality series aint hanging at the bottom of rankings for years alongside the manga and anime getting canceled.:mjlol: yall act like this series got randomly struck by lightning and misfortune. No need to goalpost anything it was :trash:

Unengaging story, slim to none world building post soul society, does it's side characters worst than naruto as it goes on, side characters suck outside of Kenpachi, villains outside of Aizen (and ulq i guess) are just uninspired, world is drab, manga is full of backgroundless empty panels, fights hinge on whoever pulls a powerup out the ass last, wasnt funny etc got it cancelled. You gotta hold that.

Like at least MHA has Bakugo, Todoroki, Lemillion, Stain & some actual character development for the side characters. At least they took enough initiative to build the world enough for MHA Vigilantes, which is possibly better than its OG and easily better than Bleach.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If thats what you wanna hinge your excuse on. :manny: Most quality series aint hanging at the bottom of rankings for years alongside the manga and anime getting canceled.:mjlol: yall act like this series got randomly struck by lightning and misfortune. No need to goalpost anything it was :trash:

Unengaging story, slim to none world building post soul society, does it's side characters worst than naruto as it goes on, side characters suck outside of Kenpachi, villains outside of Aizen (and ulq i guess) are just uninspired, world is drab, manga is full of backgroundless empty panels, fights hinge on whoever pulls a powerup out the ass last, wasnt funny etc got it cancelled. You gotta hold that.

Like at least MHA has Bakugo, Todoroki, Lemillion, Stain & some actual character development for the side characters. At least they took enough initiative to build the world enough for MHA Vigilantes, which is possibly better than its OG and easily better than Bleach.
we really gonna act like MHA fights are better than Bleach fights? :ld: even kill la kill did better and they literally gave up mid series

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we really gonna act like MHA fights are better than Bleach fights? :ld: even kill la kill did better and they literally gave up mid series
:patrice: you know.....you may have me there. Cause if you take out the Stain and All might fights its kinda :francis: otherwise. I give that up to plot tho

Kenpachi and Aizen fights could make up the difference there

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I feel like BLEACH falling off allowed it to be open season on every detail even those that are honestly still above my hero academia

I feel like comparing fights is unfair since mha isnt really fight driven anyways. Its moreso about what drives the characters and displays of heroism and it does this well. Mha also has a better start since it nailed this right away.

I'd argue BLEACH had the best panel-work of any weekly shounen for a while (certainly better than Naruto & One Piece) but it wasn't sustainable. Kishimoto had insane consistency for having narutos art that level for that long.

I'd give character designs and personalities to BLEACH as well. Tite Kubo is great at designs and his main characters are likeable for the most part.

They both have bloat when it comes to the cast. Outside of the teachers and 7 students, everyone in UA is bleach chad status. I fukk with the grape god mineta too so I'm not just hating but I gotta be real :yeshrug:

BLEACH had a whole squad of soul society captains + vice captains, the Arrancar (espada and otherwise), the vizards, uraharas crew, etc. There was setup with the soul society, shinigami, hollows, a battle system, etc.

I'd say BLEACH is more ambitious than my hero with the scope but ultimately couldnt be kept up weekly for that long. They started jumping the shark and adding in random shyt (making ichigo part everything just to keep up with powercreep) just to keep it going. YYH knew to downsize and bow out before this could happen :manny:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bakugo >>>>> the entire bleach side cast

On every level. Charisma, relationships, ability development, character development, story involvment, etc. Its not on the same tier

Name a Bleach side character as well liked and well developed as Bakugo or Lemillion? Bleach characters just look like well drawn kpop fanart.

Lmao @ them having personalities

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

On every level. Charisma, relationships, ability development, character development, story involvment, etc.

Name a Bleach side character as well liked and well developed as Bakugo or Lemillion? Bleach characters just look like well drawn kpop fanart.

Ok now you going too far!!! :russ:

You stop this madness right now:mjlol:

See this is why Bleach needs to hurry up and return to remind y’all man

Bleach wasn’t just an anime it was a weekly event :wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

On every level. Charisma, relationships, ability development, character development, story involvment, etc. Its not on the same tier

there's one bakugo though :russ:

you put MHA's cast of heroes/villains up next to bleach and the score gets into blowout territory quick :picard:

as bad as rukia was - look at gravity girl

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's one bakugo though :russ:

you put MHA's cast of heroes/villains up next to bleach and the score gets into blowout territory quick :picard:

as bad as rukia was - look at gravity girl
Bleach doesn't have a Bakugo at all, not even ichigo was done that well.

MHA Still got Lemillion Todoroki and All Might. Bleach side characters were poorly developed jobbers bruh.

Big nah to the villians :russ:. Props to Ywatch for looking like Gold Roger tho:ehh:
MHA villian arc did more for the antagonists than Aizen tooling everyone then Kubo making up espadas

Frog bytch > rukia:mjlol: but on some real shyt we not even gonna act like Bleach tried with female characters

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

MHA Still got Lemillion Todoroki and All Might. Bleach side characters were poorly developed jobbers bruh.

Big nah to the villians :russ:. Props to Ywatch for looking like Gold Roger tho:ehh:
MHA villian arc did more for the antagonists than Aizen tooling everyone then Kubo making up espadas

Frog bytch > rukia:mjlol: but on some real shyt we not even gonna act like Bleach tried with female characters
Todoroki breh :beli:

you see what i mean. bakugo, lemillion, that falloff is 300ft quick

bleach got a solid cadre of b to c-tier characters that all got at least one decent fight under their belt. mha has no depth to their roster at all

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I thought the cat chick, big tiddy vice captain, and Stinger Shawty was dope.

Also arrancer #3 bae was dope

Damn so this is what the other side of my anime fukkery looks and feels like in here :ehh:

4 days in and you coming for my crown nicca :russ:

Gotdamn you starting shyt in here :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I was going to hit up the conversation but I see it's already been handled. The homie @Kenny West starting 2021 on the hot take Summerjam screen.

giphy.gif