Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was going to hit up the conversation but I see it's already been handled. The homie @Kenny West starting 2021 on the hot take Summerjam screen.

giphy.gif

I can’t even come behind that with no fukkery.

@Kenny West got the juice now :mjgrin:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Todoroki breh :beli:

you see what i mean. bakugo, lemillion, that falloff is 300ft quick

bleach got a solid cadre of b to c-tier characters that all got at least one decent fight under their belt. mha has no depth to their roster at all
When you play 2k would you rather pick the BK Nets/Clippers or the Nuggets?:usure:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Naw nikka, the Anime WOAT Crown might as well be the Bryan Danielson Invitational. You got an insurmountable lead on the competition.

e62487d9a33e0ef3eb29349a3b16c474.400x219x85.gif

Na man.... we living in the @Kenny West era.

Watch he raise the level and you be begging to join forces:mjlol:

I can tell he just getting started :lolbron:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the nets? they the wizards. westbrook/deku with the fake triple doubles and beal stuck wishing he had his own team in a different show. yeah that about sums things up for MHA :scust:
At least Bleach/Nuggets comparison is spot on.

nikkas would rather look up their stats than watch them boring ass games:hhh:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Bleach >>>>> My Hero by a lot to keep it a stack.

My Hero has "moments" or 1-3 epsidodes that literally carry the show/manga as a whole instead of consistent fukkery/piff/storytelling/etc. that actually decent anime do. Those moments or strings of episodes suffer though because there is no build-up to them or no consequences after it happens.

Biggest moment in the anime imo is easily the All For One vs All Might shyt that started at the end of Episode 47, and ended in Episode 49. People try to argue that there were stakes, but the setup and structure provided by previous episodes/chapters didn't help.

The fact that no one died in that Forest raid is absolutely fukking amazing and the only "casualty" was the character Ragdoll who had no real character development prior so you don't really give a fukk. Bakugo gets captured?

Bakugo pops shyt while captured, attacks The League, and even hits Shigaraki. After all this? Nothing. Nothing happens to Bakugo, so where is the danger? Before danger can really set in from All For One's reveal, All Might crashes their party and nearly saves Bakugo.

Fast forward past the conclusion of AFO vs AM. All Might is forcibly retired, no Symbol of Peace yadda yadda yadda. So where is the world-building to show this? Where do we see villains going absolutely batching and starting to fukk things up because the invincible protector isn't there anymore? Oh we get a training and pseudo tournament arc now? But what about the fallout? I guess that isn't important.

We then get Deku vs Bakugo which hadn't seen any sort of development since the start of Season fukking 2 in the tournament arc. They really aren't even rivals at this point, so why do I care? The fallout from AM's retirement isn't really felt until the end of Season 4, and even then, it's such a small thing because you get introduced to other capable heroes as well as seeing how strong Endeavor actually is.

My Hero has great moments that -could- lead somewhere and develop immensely, but the writer doesn't use them properly so you never have any lasting effect. Characters quickly develop past whatever trial or tribulation they went through before it could even set in and affect them.

Also Endeavor of all people has had more character development that Bakugo so far, has actually been involved and contributed to major arcs, and has actually fought a villain. Bakugo's best fight was against Uraraka. :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Bleach >>>>> My Hero by a lot to keep it a stack.

My Hero has "moments" or 1-3 epsidodes that literally carry the show/manga as a whole instead of consistent fukkery/piff/storytelling/etc. that actually decent anime do. Those moments or strings of episodes suffer though because there is no build-up to them or no consequences after it happens.

Biggest moment in the anime imo is easily the All For One vs All Might shyt that started at the end of Episode 47, and ended in Episode 49. People try to argue that there were stakes, but the setup and structure provided by previous episodes/chapters didn't help.

The fact that no one died in that Forest raid is absolutely fukking amazing and the only "casualty" was the character Ragdoll who had no real character development prior so you don't really give a fukk. Bakugo gets captured?

Bakugo pops shyt while captured, attacks The League, and even hits Shigaraki. After all this? Nothing. Nothing happens to Bakugo, so where is the danger? Before danger can really set in from All For One's reveal, All Might crashes their party and nearly saves Bakugo.

Fast forward past the conclusion of AFO vs AM. All Might is forcibly retired, no Symbol of Peace yadda yadda yadda. So where is the world-building to show this? Where do we see villains going absolutely batching and starting to fukk things up because the invincible protector isn't there anymore? Oh we get a training and pseudo tournament arc now? But what about the fallout? I guess that isn't important.

We then get Deku vs Bakugo which hadn't seen any sort of development since the start of Season fukking 2 in the tournament arc. They really aren't even rivals at this point, so why do I care? The fallout from AM's retirement isn't really felt until the end of Season 4, and even then, it's such a small thing because you get introduced to other capable heroes as well as seeing how strong Endeavor actually is.

My Hero has great moments that -could- lead somewhere and develop immensely, but the writer doesn't use them properly so you never have any lasting effect. Characters quickly develop past whatever trial or tribulation they went through before it could even set in and affect them.

Also Endeavor of all people has had more character development that Bakugo so far, has actually been involved and contributed to major arcs, and has actually fought a villain. Bakugo's best fight was against Uraraka. :mjlol:

Breh is trolling on some next level shyt with the BLEACH comparison. :mjlol: