mha is fukkin trash
M6fWxtE.png

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Black Clover: Another contender besides Mereoleona for bad bytch gets a little shine. :ohhh:

Next week that broad going to get a full page shock face though when that shyt breaks. :russ:

MHA: I didn't hate it. These huge scale battles have fallout, casualties, infrastructure obliterated; THIS is where Rescue type Heroes are supposed to take the spotlight. You damn sure can't count on them in a fight, so let them get their shine on as the cleanup crew. :yeshrug:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Saw they started putting new episodes of AOT on Hulu :ohhh:. Been a minute since I've watched season 3, might wait until the season is close to being done.

Hopefully Demon Slayer Season 2 comes this year as well.

Checked out a few episodes of God of High School on HBO Max, but it didn't really grab me.

Plan to finally get around to watching Cowboy Bebop in its entirety next.

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Just started Jujustu Kaisen, Im about to start episode 8, I hope this picks up. Getting tired of the student-teacher protagonist gets weak so he has to train, tournament power up story

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Black Clover: Another contender besides Mereoleona for bad bytch gets a little shine. :ohhh:

Next week that broad going to get a full page shock face though when that shyt breaks. :russ:

MHA: I didn't hate it. These huge scale battles have fallout, casualties, infrastructure obliterated; THIS is where Rescue type Heroes are supposed to take the spotlight. You damn sure can't count on them in a fight, so let them get their shine on as the cleanup crew. :yeshrug:
Why yall be doing this in an anime thread though? There's gonna be people here that don't read any manga.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just started Jujustu Kaisen, Im about to start episode 8, I hope this picks up. Getting tired of the student-teacher protagonist gets weak so he has to train, tournament power up story
I feel like it's too early for it to pick up. I had to put this down. I'll wait until more episodes are out.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why yall be doing this in an anime thread though? There's gonna be people here that don't read any manga.

Nobody goes in manga thread and only mha has its own thread but black clover doesn’t so I put it in here
Unless it’s huge nobody gonna know unless post in here I even post hajime no ippo manga
Plus when it gets talked about it’s in spoilers mostly just like any anime people haven’t seen some are in spoilers
Saying a anime is trash isn’t spoiling tho going in detail well that’s a different story

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You know idk why funimation was tripping on having interspecies reviewer on the site when they got other shyt just as bad on there. Like they got a show on there where the way to awaken powers is to force an orgasm.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

Yeah I don’t get the hate for the last chapter of MHA, with the exception of
Midnight getting killed. Probably should’ve been one of Deku's many useless teammates.

Nobody goes in manga thread and only mha has its own thread but black clover doesn’t so I put it in here
Unless it’s huge nobody gonna know unless post in here I even post hajime no ippo manga
Plus when it gets talked about it’s in spoilers mostly just like any anime people haven’t seen some are in spoilers
Saying a anime is trash isn’t spoiling tho going in detail well that’s a different story

MHA has it’s own thread :wtf: