Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You welcome :salute:

And Happy Holidays to you and your family

:hhh:

tenor.gif

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps

I watched this video about the next big anime that will take AOT place since it's ending soon. Dude brings up Demon Slayer, Jujitsu Kaisen, Chainsaw man and I feel like Demon Slayer is already half way there and it definitely gon blow when the 2nd season drop. I was just curious what ya'll think?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I watched this video about the next big anime that will take AOT place since it's ending soon. Dude brings up Demon Slayer, Jujitsu Kaisen, Chainsaw man and I feel like Demon Slayer is already half way there and it definitely gon blow when the 2nd season drop. I was just curious what ya'll think?

Let me give this vid a look and I will get back to you breh

Happy Holidays to you

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

Half way there :dahell: demon slayer is above aot by sales and popularity with only 1 season and a movie :stopitslime:

the next is something that shows potential and has been out briefly or for a season but not on some on earth shattering level like demon slayer

to me it’s jjk

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'll admit if nobody else does,

your list turning out great so far.

edit: damn, will I ever take the time to check out Fire Force
Great? :why:

Outside of some new series this is the some of the most obvious clichéd anime lists ever.

This list reminds me of how back in the day if someone asked 'Ayo, I want to try some anime, give me some tips?' folks would pull out Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Samurai Champloo like some kind of holy trifecta of mature anime not filled with weird shyt that might scare off the new fan. :russ:

@Bryan Danielson needs to get out and watch some other other shyt like Texhnolyze, The Tatami Galaxy, Planetes or Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Crest of The Stars doesn't get nearly enough love

FTR: I'm watching Golden Kamuy now. Its aite :manny: Its B tier mid. Probably gonna look for something else soon too. Maybe catch up on SAO

Goldeny Kamuy is aight B tier mid. :dahell:

I swear ya'll nikkas don't like anything. :mjlol:

You still the fam tho. :salute:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished Great Pretender on Netflix. That has to be the best voice acted anime I ever watched. Even down to things like accents.

Story was pretty good, got unexpectedly heavy at times. surprised they got a freddie Mercury performance as the end credits but even more surprised that Great Pretender he made was a cover and the orginal was done by a black blues band.

:ohhh:

In any case merry christmas fellas

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Great? :why:

Outside of some new series this is the some of the most obvious clichéd anime lists ever.

This list reminds me of how back in the day if someone asked 'Ayo, I want to try some anime, give me some tips?' folks would pull out Cowboy Bebop, Trigun and Samurai Champloo like some kind of holy trifecta of mature anime not filled with weird shyt that might scare off the new fan. :russ:

@Bryan Danielson needs to get out and watch some other other shyt like Texhnolyze, The Tatami Galaxy, Planetes or Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.

:russ:

I will check those but with all due respect those jawns ain’t know one putting those in the top 50 list yet alone top 20:mjlol:

This ain’t “what have we saw” list, it’s “what are our favs” type of list:mjgrin:

Merry Christmas to you too though