LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Could you imagine if Kurama just told Naruto to go eat a dikk and let his ass get beat :deadmanny:

Would have made more sense since Kurama would eventually reincarnate, so he could let that fool die. Sukuna will actually die with him and he still told him to HYON. :mjlol:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I have to applaud @Mr. Negative for his spot-on remark that JJK feels a bit like Bleach.

:win:

It has indeed been just as underwhelming as Bleach so far. :ehh:

giphy.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
West Gate park ended up being dope. shyt concluded nicely. Prolly give it a 7.5 Nothing mind blowing, but was enjoyable with some dope characters.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The shibuya arc has been one of the best arcs in jump. shyt is chimera arc tier and it's the first stage:ohhh:

Can't wait to see how this series is going to develop from here on out. It feels like the whole tone of the series finna shift after this:wow:

y’all not helping I’m trying to wait to read manga since I’m watching anime and I tend to do the source material after I watch that season :mjcry:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

Watching the news, Takemichi Hanagaki learns that his girlfriend from way back in middle school, Hinata Tachibana, has died. The only girlfriend he ever had was just killed by a villainous group known as the Tokyo Manji Gang. He lives in a crappy apartment with thin walls, and his six-years-younger boss treats him like an idiot. Plus, he's a complete and total virgin… At the height of his rock-bottom life, he suddenly time-leaps twelve years back to his middle school days!! To save Hinata, and change the life he spent running away, hopeless part-timer Takemichi must aim for the top of Kanto's most sinister delinquent gang!

tenor.gif

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria

Watching the news, Takemichi Hanagaki learns that his girlfriend from way back in middle school, Hinata Tachibana, has died. The only girlfriend he ever had was just killed by a villainous group known as the Tokyo Manji Gang. He lives in a crappy apartment with thin walls, and his six-years-younger boss treats him like an idiot. Plus, he's a complete and total virgin… At the height of his rock-bottom life, he suddenly time-leaps twelve years back to his middle school days!! To save Hinata, and change the life he spent running away, hopeless part-timer Takemichi must aim for the top of Kanto's most sinister delinquent gang!

tenor.gif

He sounds like a fukking loser :deadmanny:

Why would I want to watch that shyt :mjlol:

Swagless, loser MCs ain't the wave :camby: