Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Some of yall have real fukked up notions of what supporting dreams is especially since the soldiers are condemned to hell
full

You not about to just post that smiley and think shyt is sweet :deadmanny:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Which version of berserk are people watching. I'm caught up in the manga but never watched the anime

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ight I finished Berserk yesterday, why is it that everyone hates Griffith?:patrice:

He's bytchmade, but the hate he gets for it is over the top.

That one scum bag nikka from Blade of the Immortal deserves more smoke imo. Dude was pure fukk nikka throughout the series. Griffith was at least cool at one point.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I know Japan loves to do this shyt all the time but there was really no reason to make Attack On Titan's story so goddamn convoluted. I'm struggling to even care anymore because I'm just watching every new plot development go down like 'There's gotta be at least 10 different ways this could have been told in simpler fashion'. :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I know Japan loves to do this shyt all the time but there was really no reason to make Attack On Titan's story so goddamn convoluted. I'm struggling to even care anymore because I'm just watching every new plot development go down like 'There's gotta be at least 10 different ways this could have been told in simpler fashion'. :dahell:
the more time they spend time talking the less time they gotta spend paying animators :mjlol:

Last edited: