King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Bruhs... Hunter. I thought I was ready... I wasn't. :to:

I don't even want to watch anything else.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they even mention Beyond Netero (his son) in the last episode? or did madhouse just make it a straight ending?

That would insinuate the Dark Continent arc....I wish Togashi would just let the anime be the official adaptation of the DC arc on so he can just write it behind the scenes if he's too lazy to draw (he finally got assistants now too smh)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did they even mention Beyond Netero (his son) in the last episode? or did madhouse just make it a straight ending?

That would insinuate the Dark Continent arc....I wish Togashi would just let the anime be the official adaptation of the DC arc on so he can just write it behind the scenes if he's too lazy to draw (he finally got assistants now too smh)

They didn't mention Beyond Netero, but Ging did mention the Dark Continent.

Most of the episode was basically Gon and Ging standing at the top of the world tree talking and reminiscing about how they got to where they are. One of the things that Gon asks Ging is something along the lines of "What do you want?" and at that point Ging mentions that there's a world beyond what appears on the world map and that he wants to go there.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
i was about to toss it in the bushes, cuz shonen is kinda trash to me. but it is violent... decisions, decisions
Believe me bruh the action imo is worth the watch atleast. I'm one of those dudes that can't fukk with much shonen nowadays probably for the same reasons you don't.

You could always just read the manga. It won't take that long to catch up to the recent chapters.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Baby Steps is getting a second season Spring 2015. Great News as that show was nice.